Who is it for? The Body Shop Tea Tree 3-In-1 Wash Scrub Mask is for those looking for a weekly three step tea tree cleanup product.
Price: Rs 1295 for 125 ml
Directions to use:
- Wash: apply to wet face, rinse off
- Scrub: massage gently onto wet face, rinse off.
- Mask: 1-2 times a week, apply to face. Leave for 5 mins, rinse off.
- Skin type: suitable for oily or blemished skin suitable for oily or blemished skin
the product comes in a tube with a flip-flop opening. You can easily squeeze out the product.
My experience with The Body Shop Tea Tree 3-In-1 Wash Scrub Mask
I was really excited to try this since who doesn’t love a good multitasking product.
Texture and consistency-
the consistency of the product are very thick and creamy. It has tiny granules in it for scrubbing purposes.
I really don’t know the smell of tea tree oil but this product has that menthol, mint kind of smell which is very refreshing.
On application, I felt a slight tingly and burning sensation which might vary according to your skin type. But after washing off there was no irritation on my skin whatsoever.
I feel the product best works as a scrub or mask. It fares normally as a face wash not doing anything extraordinary. However, if you use it every day you might notice your complexion getting brighter since it has scrubbing granules. So it ultimately boils down to using a scrub every day which might not suit all skin types. When used as a scrub it brightens the skin and makes it smooth and even. But I have not noticed any significant difference in my blackheads.
When used as a mask it does the same thing as the scrub and in addition, reduces pore size. As a result, I noticed lesser oil production and my skin looked much less oily. This effect, however, lasted for maximum 2 days. Overall this product is excellent when used as a scrub or mask and it is now one of my Holy Grail products.
- Easily available
- Brightens complexion
- Reduces pore size and oil production
- Gives matte effect on the skin for 2 days
- Reduces blemishes and acne marks
- Gives even looking skin
- Slightly expensive.
- Unsuitable for very dry skin
- Doesn’t do miracle as a face wash
Would I Recommend?
Yes, I would surely recommend this as a scrub or mask. It truly amazing and gives the desired result. It lives up to most of its claims.
More from the body shop tea tree range?
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Anti Imperfection Daily Solution Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask – Worthy Summer Remedy?
- Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer – Your New Best Friend?
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner | Best Toner For Summers!
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Body Wash Is…
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Review
But I like mint flavor.. 4/5 rating, would like to purchase the same. My skin is dry but not very dry though.
even i have combination skin and for the dry areas i just apply moisturizer after application.it works great then 🙂
Superb review. One more body shop product in my kitty now.
great to know that smriti 🙂
This has been on my list for so long! I just did a major haul on TBS website, they have 50% off right now 😛
Wao… Good one! A new product added to my fav list :love
Okay so its tea tree and i am definitely purchase it
Nice review :good:
that’s cool 3 in 1 ….would buy it