Hi my angels! Hope you are doing really great today 🙂
My favorite H2O plus body lotion was getting over, so I had to buy a new moisturizer for daily use. Since it’s quite hot and humid in summers, heavy moisturizers make me feel tacky. There was a sale going online and I purchased the body shop strawberry body puree; just because it is a light gel based moisturizer. Let’s see if I am happy making this purchase or not!
Table of Contents
- What is it and who is it for?
- Sensitive Skin Alert?
- What does the Brand Claim about The Body Shop Strawberry Puree Body Lotion:
- How to Use:
- My Experience with the Body Shop Strawberry Puree Body Lotion:
- Positives of the Body Shop Strawberry Puree Body Lotion:
- Negatives of the Body Shop Strawberry Puree Body Lotion:
- Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
- GlossyPolish Verdict
What is it and who is it for?
A gel based body moisturizer smelling of strawberries.
Rs 695 for 250 ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
What does the Brand Claim about The Body Shop Strawberry Puree Body Lotion:
This lightweight body lotion contains real strawberry seed oil. It hydrates dry skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth
• Light and easily absorbed
• Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
• Sweet strawberry scent
How to Use:
Apply on cleansed skin as often as desired..
My Experience with the Body Shop Strawberry Puree Body Lotion:
This body puree comes in a pump packaging. It was nice and convenient at the beginning, but now that I am nearing the lower 1/3 of the bottle, the pump does not always work. So nay on the packaging as such.
The texture, true to its name-is like a strawberry gel puree. It gets massaged into the skin within seconds. But the feeling afterwards is just too tacky! I hate how I can feel the product sitting like a layer on top of my skin. The fragrance is nothing like strawberry, still quite pleasing. See this body puree is nice…but neither is it functional, nor does it smell so great that you have to have it. The body butter or lotion is a MUCH better option 😉
Positives of the Body Shop Strawberry Puree Body Lotion:
- Nice Fragrance
Negatives of the Body Shop Strawberry Puree Body Lotion:
- Not moisturizing at all
- Does not get absorbed into skin quickly
- Pump packaging stop working halfway through
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
I will not be repurchasing it…neither will I recommend this to you . There are tons of other lovely products, even from Bodyshop 😀
More Body Shop Lotions ?
- The Body Shop Strawberry Softening Gel-Lotion
- The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Lotion Review
- The Body Shop Satsuma Body Puree Review