Who is it for? The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel is one of those shower gels that can make you fall in love with it. Its soap-free formulation and has rich intense lather which is full of orange scents and kernel oil.
Rs. 345 for 250 ml.
Sensitive skin alert?
My experience with The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel
It comes in a cute transparent bottle and we all know TBS always has attractive packaging that too leaks proof and sturdy…so is this!
Body wash is orange in color. It’s very runny in consistency. It blends smoothly and is not harsh on the skin.
It has a very appealing and refreshing fragrance of orange as suggestive by name. It has its pleasant smell which stays for quite long almost 3 to 4 hours that’s really commendable. It is sufficient to uplift your mood, mind, and body.
It definitely works well for me and is really tough for me to decide the best among all the shower gels. Still, I personally loved raspberry and satsuma equally and peach one is very average in front of these two.T his shower gel has got everything you want a shower gel to have. I use it with a loofah and recommend you to use it with a loofah to get better results. Go get it and indulge yourself in soothing and damn refreshing scent of oranges. It is sufficient to keep me hydrated all day with that constant fresh feeling. It removes all dirt and dust very easily and gets wash off easily too.
What all I like?
- Smooth texture
- Has satsuma extracts
- Easily available online
- Lathers well
- Free from chemicals
- Elegant fragrance
- Gives fresh feeling
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Provides required hydration
What all I don't like?
- No cons for me!
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, I will recommend you to try this and you will love its results.
More Body Shop Shower Gels?
- The Body Shop Early Harvest Raspberry Shower Gel
- The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Shea Butter Shower Gel – Is It Good ?
- The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Moringa Shower Gel Review
- Body Shop British Rose Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Shower Gel Review
- Body Shop Honeymania Shower Gel Review
I love orange fragrance.. Body Shop shower gels are fab.. Every variant is quite praised in general..
Nice review Apoorwa?
Thankuu sreeparna ❤️