Who is it for? The Body Shop Satsuma Hand Cream is for people who want a lightweight hand cream. It is really refreshing and softens the hand. Moisturizes up to 24 hours.
Sensitive skin alert?
Price and quantity:
Rs 999 for 30 ml
My experience with The Body Shop Satsuma Hand Cream
The Body Shop Satsuma hand cream comes in a bright orange tube with a black cap which is travel-friendly. It is easy to use and also you can use it till the last drop of product.
The cream is a pale orange color. The texture is really light gel based cream and less oily as it should be and not too thick for application which is great for summer. Also, it’s really smooth and buttery. Gets easily absorbed into the skin and keeps it hydrated. It is not greasy or sticky on the hands so ideal for summers too.
The smell too strong and should only be bought if you’re comfortable with the strong smell of citrusy Satsuma. So it is not ideal for people with a sensitive nose.
All in all The Body Shop Satsuma hand cream is a light, silk-textured body hand cream that melts into the hands and keeps it hydrated. For me personally, it was way too Tangy, way too Citrus-y, but the fragrance did linger for an hour or two and then faded into a very subtle fruity smell. I had the 30Ml pack, but I’ll definitely look for other options with a more subtle fragrance.
What do I like about this product?
- Attractive packaging
- Light Buttery Texture
- Use of Fair Trade Products like Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter
- Contains Vitamin E and Vitamin A , Antioxidants
- Refreshing Citrus Smell
- Really smooth
What I dislike about this product?
- The fragrance is a bit Overpowering for Me
- The Hydration will not be adequate for Winters
Would I recommend or repurchase it?
I would recommend it for people who want something light and not too heavy for the skin .A small amount goes a long way and the not much product is required and would be ideally suitable for winters when the skin of hand feels flaky and dry.
Rating – 3.5/5
More Hand Creams?
- The Face Shop Green Tea Daily Perfumed Hand Cream Review
- Innisfree Mini Bamboo Hand Cream Review
- Innisfree Daisy Hand Cream Review
- Mark and Spencer’s Coconut Hand Cream Review
- Aroma Magic Nourishing Hand Cream : Is it Good ?
- Himalaya Age Defying Hand Cream|Price|Review