The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Chapstick: What do you look for in a chapstick? hydrated Chapped Lips? Healing dry lips? Tint of color? Well I’m here to help you find the best lip care for your lips and today we’re going to review the Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lip Care Stick.
Body Shop is known for its naturally alluring products including their magnificent range of body butter and hair care products. And when it comes to lip care, I tend to use a lot of products before deciding which one I like best.
Me being the clumsy little woman, I end up eating up my chapstick through the day and have to keep reapplying my chapstick. As a result, I run through at least five chapsticks a month. And yet my lips are dry and cracked. What to do?
How to Use?
Apply like you would any other lipstick. I usually apply it to lining my lips so any dry area around my lips gets moisturized as well.
My Experience with the Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lip Care Stick:
It’s got a creamy-buttery texture which lasts really long. With other lip care products, I’ve noticed that after a point of time the lips become flaky and chapped and I despise that.
This fails to happen with the Body Shop Lip Care stick. The creaminess remains even after you’ve eaten. The only flakes on your lips will be from the croissant you ate earlier. Other chapsticks have a tendency of making the lips even drier if that’s even possible.
This chapstick ended up healing my lips, no joke. I appreciate products that heal my skin and my lips are my most favorite feature.
I love all things chocolate and the smell of this lip care stick reminded me of a cup of hot cocoa on a cold winter night. It’s a warm blanket of chocolate to lather your lips with. I keep it next to me at all times. It’s just an unconscious habit, to put chapstick on. And it heals my lips in the process. So it’s really a win-win, isn’t it?
- Creamy Texture
- Healing Power (SuperStrong)
- Cocoa Butter (Always a plus)
- Lasts Long
- I have none
Overall would I repurchase or recommend?
I’d buy a whole stock if possible. Definitely recommending.
More Lip Balm Brands?
- Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Rush Cotton Candy Lip Balm Review
- Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Lip Balm Review
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Ultra Moisturizing Tinted Lip Balm Dark Chocolate & Cherry Review
- Lakmè Lip Love Grape Lip Balm Review
- Hershey’s Jolly Rancher Cherry Flavored Lip Balm Review
- Kama Ayurveda Rose Lip Balm
- NYX Butter Lip Balm Red Velvet Review
- Miss Claire Butter Lip Balm Lady Fingers Review
- No Need for Lipstick with VLCC Lovable Lips Lip Balm Cherry !