Who is it for? The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose Body Mist is for anyone who’s into sweeter fragrances. However it is not the typical sweet mist because it has multiple layers before hitting the bottom notes which are subtle and sophisticated.
Rs 1195 for 100 ml.
How to Use:
Spritz it over moist skin preferably the pulse points like the wrist and behind the ears. Layer it with the same lotion, body wash or cream to make it last longer.
My Experience with The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose Body Mist
It comes in an exquisite transparent glass bottle with black prints and black metal cap. The nozzle sprays just the right amount. Not travel friendly at all.
Personally, I am into woody smells but this mist wasn’t very sweet and so I decided to give it a go. It’s tropical sweet and so has very refreshing top notes. The heart note is roses but beautifully blended and hence very sophisticated. However, I did get a little over it after a few weeks but that’s probably just my personal bias towards non-sweets perfumes. The staying power is very less for the price. Needs reapplication after 2-3 hours.
What did I like about it?
- Packaging is very beautiful.
- Fragrance is great for people who like sweet floral smell.
- Heart and bottom notes are very sophisticated.
What I didn’t like?
- Very low staying power.
- Not travel friendly.
- Might be overpowering at first application.
Would I Recommend?
I would recommend it to only those people who love sweet floral smells.
More Body Shop Mists?
- The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist – Summer Florals!
- The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist Review
- The Body Shop Black Musk Fragrance Mist Review
- The Body Shop Strawberry Body Mist Review
More Atlas Mountain Rose?
Loved your article prarthana ???
Its great for rose smell lovers ???