Who is it for? Sugar Very Mulberry Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick is a vampy maroon based berry shade that fares well on every skin tone. On natural daylight, the shade looks maroon but on artificial lighting and flash photos the purple tone comes out more.
Price- Rs.199 for 1.5ml & Rs.499 for 4.5ml
Table of Contents
My Experience with Sugar Very Mulberry Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick
This liquid lipstick comes in a transparent plastic tube. Its lid has an applicator brush which applies the lip color perfectly.
Very Mulberry is deep maroon-plum shade. The shade is quite bold and it is not a shade for daytime subtle looks. The shade does brighten the whole makeup look but it might look heavy if you are applying it with intense eye makeup.
Texture & Pigmentation
It is a light liquid; not too thick or uncomfortable. It dries quickly so you need a quick hand for applying. You need to be precise as it is an unforgiving formula. Pigmentation is extremely good; zero patchiness and completely opaque finish in a single stroke.
It has a light berry fragrance.
This is a perfect shade for the evening occasions if you can carry such a bold shade. I am not that into maroons that much but the shade certainly lit up the face makeup in one go. I would suggest it as a winter shade since so many people love warm maroons, plums, and purples for their cozy winter looks. With this shade on, you would need a good concealer to cover up dark under eyes or any other imperfections nicely. This dark shade draws focus to your face so the imperfections will be more visible. Another thing with this lipstick is that it is not patchy at all. In one of my swatch pictures, I applied it carelessly with uneven coat still the shade is looking quite presentable.
Overall Performance of Sugar Very Mulberry Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick
What do I like about this liquid lipstick?
- Deep plum-maroon shade
- Extremely pigmented
- No patchiness
- Sets within minutes with full-color pay-off
- Stays for 7+ hours without heavy oily meals
- Makes the face look bright
What I dislike about this liquid lipstick?
- Drying formula; lip balm underneath is a must
- Fades from the center of my lips with time
- Retouching is not possible
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
This is a shade of plum that everyone might not feel comfortable with. I will highly recommend this to all who love such dark shades. If you have a summer wedding to attend, this can make your minimal sweat proof makeup look a lift for sure!
More Sugar Lipsticks?
- Sugar Peachy Little Liars Lipstick Review
- Sugar Scarlet Starlet Lipstick Review
- Sugar Fuchsia Fantasia Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 40 Review
- Sugar Pink Sync Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 39
- Sugar Gotta Terracotta Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 41 Review
- Sugar Dose of Rose Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 38 Review
- Sugar Murphy Brown Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick 13 Review
- Sugar Fiery Berry Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Lipstick Suede Secret Matte Poplin Plum
- Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Viola Review
- Sugar Princess Peach Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Bare Flair Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick BRINK OF PINK Review
- Sugar Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Lip Crayon Mary Poppins Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Tan Fan 03 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 09 Suave Mauve Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rethink Pink Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Wine and Shine 08 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rust Lust 05 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Drop Dead Red 10 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Plum Yum 04 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Brazen Raisin 01 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick – 01 Scarlett O’Hara (Red) Review