Sugar Tangerine Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 06 :Hey you people :)This Sunday eve i bring to you the coral queen from our “sugar” smudge me not liquid lipstick range -TANGERINE.The last of the ones to be reviewed -trust me this is one eye catcher!
(Trust me it’s worth it)
How to Use?
Start with a red lipliner – a tomato red to be specific.
I gotta say this one is a wild child. It’s kinda difficult to apply. If it goes off in one swipe well boom you are done -no seconds required!
however if you get crazy and smear it on without drawing proper lines in you are inviting trouble as it stains like a B*tch .
It comes in a liquid state which dries up pretty quick so you have very less time to decide your moves.
Best is to choose a liner and line in carefully before you go colouring.
My Experience with Sugar Tangerine Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 06
This colour was an experiment in itself but i had heard a lot of praises for sugar’s new range and was eager to get it.
The colour is a total STRIKE OUT!
One swipe of it and the colour turned out to be a fiery orange with hints of neon pink and red as the base colour.
You need a lot of confidence to pull off such bright and beautiful colors! Just be sure about it 🙂
Best if teamed up with Black, or yellow, and even a full white outfit.
The lip swatches in the picture have been on there for 5 hours and they look the same as when i applied it the first time!
Summer -super bright- tangy!
After application it dried in a few seconds giving a tightening effect to the lips which disappeared after another minute and then it didn’t feel as if i had any lipstick on at all!
- Super matte.
- Does not dry out lips much.
- Small quantity required for full coverage.
- Highly pigmented.
- Decent solid packing.
- smooth – does not peel off
- Stays in place for like forever!
- Less quantity
- Difficult to apply (needs precision)
- Not easy to correct the application
Overall would i recommend and repurchase?
A definite win your heart over – bold orange shade.
Glossy Polish Verdict
5/5 More Sugar Lipsticks?
- Sugar Lipstick Suede Secret Matte Poplin Plum
- Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Viola Review
- Sugar Princess Peach Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Bare Flair Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick BRINK OF PINK Review
- Sugar Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Lip Crayon Mary Poppins Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Tan Fan 03 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 09 Suave Mauve Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rethink Pink Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Wine and Shine 08 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rust Lust 05 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Drop Dead Red 10 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Plum Yum 04 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Brazen Raisin 01 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick – 01 Scarlett O’Hara (Red) Review