What is it and who is it for? Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rust Lust is A liquid lipstick with a matte finish.
How to Use:
For precise application, apply it to your bottom lip first and then tend to your upper lip. Since the formula is very pigmented, we suggest applying the color to the bottom lip first, pressing your lips together and then filling in your Cupid’s bow.
My Experience with Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rust Lust 05
This lipstick comes in a glass bottle, exactly like the Maybelline liquid lippies. It has a short doe foot applicator. The application is a bit fragile but the length is great for precise application. Prep and line your lips before application. I first apply this on the bottom lip, and then move on to the upper lip as suggested. Oh, the color! This is a dream color…the perfect balance between red, orange and brown…a color which will look great on everyone! The color that you get on first application and the color you get once it sets are very different. It has a powder matte finish and is not streaky. A single swipe gives the required color. Don’t pile on as it will ruin the look and finish. This is smudge proof and transfer proof. It took me vigorous scrubbing to take this off after swatching. So full marks on staying power. I still insist you carry it for touchups.
- Beautiful color. Very unique!!
- Matte finish
- Does not smudge
- Does not transfer
- Excellent pigmentation
- Value for money
- Unforgiving formula. Just make sure you make no mistakes in application.
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
This is a beautiful shade. Highly recommended.
More Sugar Lipsticks?
- Sugar Fiery Berry Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Lipstick Suede Secret Matte Poplin Plum
- Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Viola Review
- Sugar Princess Peach Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Bare Flair Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick BRINK OF PINK Review
- Sugar Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Lip Crayon Mary Poppins Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Tan Fan 03 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 09 Suave Mauve Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rethink Pink Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Wine and Shine 08 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Drop Dead Red 10 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Plum Yum 04 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Brazen Raisin 01 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick – 01 Scarlett O’Hara (Red) Review