Who is it for? Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Divine Praline is a super matte liquid lipstick for the people who love bold and ultra-matte lip colors. It is a “one-coat wonder” product for your lips.
Rs 499 for 4.5ml
Sensitive skin alert?
How to Use:
For precise application, apply it to your bottom lip first and then tend to your upper lip. Since the formula is very pigmented, Sugar’s site suggests applying the color to the bottom lip first, pressing your lips together and then filling in your Cupid’s bow.
My Experience with Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Divine Praline
It comes in a small cardboard box which has the ingredients mentioned. The bottle of the lipstick is of transparent plastic and the lipstick shade is visible. The applicator is perfectly sized and the application is also great.
Colour & Texture-
On the site, it is mentioned as a dusty burgundy shade. According to me, it is a dusty plum-burgundy shade with slight purple tones.
The texture is really smooth and it dries down powder matte.
It does not have any significant fragrance.
The shade looked really promising when I first got it. It swatched perfectly on the hand and looked superbly pigmented and glided on perfectly on the lips in one stroke. But, after some time it started peeling off. It is really drying and ultra-matte. You would need to scrub and moisturize your lips from before. I have a habit of kind of eating the lipstick off, so it looks really bad and patchy after some time. The shade is gorgeous but the formula is a no-no for sure. As for staying power, it stays on me for barely 2 hours and it is really hard to remove too.
What did I like about it?
- It has the perfect texture.
- Packaging is travel-friendly.
- Gorgeous shade
- Highly pigmented.
- Easily available online.
- The applicator is nice.
What I didn’t like?
- The formula is super drying and patchy
- Low staying power
- Settles into fine lines
- Very hard to remove
- Contains paraben
Would I Recommend?
I would recommend it to only those people who love ultra matte lipsticks and are comfortable with it. Otherwise, if you don’t like to experiment much, I’ll advise you to skip this.
More Sugar Lipsticks?
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rose Repose Review
- Sugar Lipstick Little Bo Peach | Swatches + Review
- Sugar Lipstick Suede Secret Matte Poplin Plum
- Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Viola Review
- Sugar Princess Peach Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Bare Flair Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick BRINK OF PINK Review
- Sugar Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Lip Crayon Mary Poppins Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Tan Fan 03 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 09 Suave Mauve Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rethink Pink Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Wine and Shine 08 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rust Lust 05 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Drop Dead Red 10 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Plum Yum 04 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Brazen Raisin 01 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick – 01 Scarlett O’Hara (Red) Review