Who is it for? Sugar Scarlet Starlet Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 29 is a bold orange-based red that suits all skin tones. It can be a great summer red for your holidays or festivities.
Price- Rs.199 for 1.5ml & Rs.499 for 4.5ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Sugar Scarlet Starlet Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 29
This liquid lipstick comes in a transparent plastic tube. Its lid has an applicator brush which applies the lip color perfectly.
Scarlet Starlet is a warm red shade with orange tones. The shade is extremely bold and but not neonish. It complements yellow based neutral undertones pretty well so this is a great shade of red for Indian skin tones.
Texture & Pigmentation
It is a light liquid; not too thick or uncomfortable. It dries quickly so you need a quick hand for applying. You need to be precise as well otherwise it would take a lot of effort to correct the mistake. Pigmentation is superb; no patchiness and completely opaque finish in a single stroke.
It has a light berry fragrance. The fragrance does not stay long so no annoyance involved!
Orange toned red lip colors are my all time favorites. That’s the reason I went for this bold lip color in spite of knowing I would probably use this only occasionally. Now, the shade is quite bold but it complements most of my traditional attires with heavy zari work. I have worn it on both daytime functions as well as on nighttime events. Its vibrant orange tone instantly brightens the face and brings lively jive to the entire makeup look. Overall the shade is wot=rth a try for all red lip lovers.
What do I like about this liquid lipstick?
- Bold orange-red lipstick
- Warm undertone; looks good on every skin tone
- Looks orange-red on natural daylight and warm red on artificial lighting
- Sets within minutes with full-colour pay-off
- Stays for 7+ hours without heavy oily meals
- Does not highlight pigmentation around the lips
What I dislike about this liquid lipstick?
- Drying formula; lip balm underneath is a must
- Fades from the center of my lips with meals
- Retouching is not possible
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
It is a warm red that I love very much. So, I am definitely buying the full size. I will highly recommend this to all who are looking for a bold red. If you shy away from orange lipsticks but are comfortable with red lippies then do try this one.
More by Sugar?
- Sugar Fuchsia Fantasia Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 40 Review
- Sugar Pink Sync Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 39
- Sugar Gotta Terracotta Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 41 Review
- Sugar Dose of Rose Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 38 Review
- Sugar Murphy Brown Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick 13 Review
- Sugar Fiery Berry Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Lipstick Suede Secret Matte Poplin Plum
- Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Viola Review
- Sugar Princess Peach Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Bare Flair Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick BRINK OF PINK Review
- Sugar Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Lip Crayon Mary Poppins Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Tan Fan 03 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 09 Suave Mauve Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rethink Pink Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Wine and Shine 08 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rust Lust 05 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Drop Dead Red 10 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Plum Yum 04 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Brazen Raisin 01 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick – 01 Scarlett O’Hara (Red) Review
Shade looks nice ?
Thank you so much??