Who is it for? Sugar Peachy Little Liars Lipstick is a comfortable matte finish lipstick with warm peach shade. This is a universal shade and will be an MLBB shade for many Indian complexions.
Price- Rs.299 for 1.7gm & Rs.599 for 3.5gm
My Experience with Sugar Peachy Little Liars Lipstick
This lipstick comes is a black colored matte plastic bullet. The lipstick comes up as you twist the base. The smaller size comes with click-shut cap whereas the bigger size comes with a magnetic clasp. The outer cardboard pack of this lipstick is quite colorful with eye-catching label graphics.
The name Peachy Little Liars is inspired by a popular American TV series Pretty Little Liars. As the name suggests, this is a peach shade with warm undertones. I have another peach lipstick from Sugar called Little Bo Peach. This Peachy Little Liar looks more neutral brown than that.
Texture & Pigmentation
The formula is semi-matte and non-drying. The colour pay-off is also nice. It is able to cover pigmentations of the lips so deeper skin tones will also like it.
It has light berry fragrance. The fragrance does not linger long.
This peachy nude shade is a perfect MLBB shade for me so I am really happy with this. Though the formula is non-drying you still need exfoliated lips to have that smooth plump look. It stays up to 4 hours on a humid summer day; in winter the stay time would be more. The shade brightens up the face and you get a fresh look. This one is currently my go-to shade when I am looking for a no-makeup kind of look. The formula is not transfer-proof but tissue blotting resolves this issue.
What do I like about this lipstick?
- Warm peach lip color with semi-matte finish
- Suits every skin tone
- Good coverage
- Brightens up the face
- Can be worn with any makeup look
- Easy to retouch formula
What I dislike about this lipstick?
- Not transfer-proof
- Can’t survive heavy meals
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
This is a neutral peach shade that works for everyone irrespective of skin tone and undertone. So, I would recommend it to everyone who like semi-matte formula.
More Sugar Lipsticks?
- Sugar Scarlet Starlet Lipstick Review
- Sugar Fuchsia Fantasia Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 40 Review
- Sugar Pink Sync Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 39
- Sugar Gotta Terracotta Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 41 Review
- Sugar Dose of Rose Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 38 Review
- Sugar Murphy Brown Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick 13 Review
- Sugar Fiery Berry Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Lipstick Suede Secret Matte Poplin Plum
- Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Viola Review
- Sugar Princess Peach Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Bare Flair Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick BRINK OF PINK Review
- Sugar Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Lip Crayon Mary Poppins Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Tan Fan 03 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 09 Suave Mauve Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rethink Pink Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Wine and Shine 08 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rust Lust 05 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Drop Dead Red 10 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Plum Yum 04 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Brazen Raisin 01 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick – 01 Scarlett O’Hara (Red) Review