Arent nudes the new red ever since we started worshipping Kylie for all those BOMB nudes she applies. Somehow there is a wide variety to choose from even when it comes to nudes. Sugar Viola Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick is the lipstick I am reviewing today, which I think is an adorable nude for most of the Indian skin tones 🙂
Price and Quantity
INR 799 for 2.5 gms
How To Use
Exfoliate your lips & apply the Crayon Lipstick just the way you would with any other lipstick. Blot & reapply.
My Experience With Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Viola
Packaging- The product comes in a crayon form which needs to be sharpened. There is also a free sharpener specially designed for the shape of the pencil to get the maximum out of it. The cap is a bit loose and might open if you aren’t careful and smear your purse.
Texture and Consistency– Though the lipstick is a matte one the texture is extremely creamy on application. After application, it becomes completely matte in a few minutes.
Fragrance- There isn’t any noticeable fragrance of these lip crayons.
Experience- The color of this lipstick is just amazing. It is described as a mauve nude which is somewhat similar to the cult colors that Kylie uses so if you want a replica of that there you go just go ahead and get one of these. There is one complaint about these lip crayons though that they start coming off in particles or pieces which you try to layer it. The formula is only going to look good on the lips if they are exfoliated or else God help you! It will just clump together on any uneven skin of your lips and won’t look great.
Otherwise, the pigmentation is really nice and it stays on for a good 4 hours with food and drinks after which a reapplication is must otherwise it stays on the lips in a faded manner for 7 hours. The formula doesn’t dry out your lips at all.
- Nondrying formula
- Long stay
- Good color pay off
- A good dupe for those kylie shades
- A nude that will suit Indian skin tones
- Will clump together if layered or applied on un- exfoliated lips
- Product wasted while sharpening
Would I Repurchase and Recommend
Yes yes definitely, just take care of the exfoliation thing and you will be just fine. Good stay and great color payoff. And yes don’t need to layer it too much because hey they are already pigmented like hell 😛
More Sugar Lipsticks?
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Lip Crayon Mary Poppins Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick – 01 Scarlett O’Hara (Red) Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Bare Flair Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick BRINK OF PINK Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Tangerine 06 Review2
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Tan Fan 03 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 09 Suave Mauve Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rethink Pink Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Wine and Shine 08 Review