What is it? Sugar Little Bo Peach Lipstick delivers killer matte looks with non-negotiable comfort. No more shying away from matte lipsticks for fear of dry cracked lips. This lipstick not only boasts of intense pigmentation but also has a velvety texture that lasts long enough to make both your lips and your eyes pop in wonder!
Price- Rs.499 for 3.9gm
My Experience with Sugar Lipstick Little Bo Peach
This lipstick comes is a black colored matte plastic bullet. The lipstick comes up as you twist the base. The packaging and dispensing mechanism are not new but Sugar has made the lipstick bullets from this range fatter and shorter. The monotony of the black packaging has been broken by the colorful outer packaging. There is a prisma art lady in the label graphics to make the packaging more and more attractive.
Shade & Texture-
The Plush Hour Matte Lipstick range has 6 shades. Little Bo Peach is the 6th shade. It is a warm peach shade with reddish undertones. In the sense of darkness, the shade can be called a medium one for an MLBB shade. For light to medium skin tones, it will be a rusty peach lip color while for deeper and dusky skin tones it looks like a perfect MLBB shade for Indian skin tones. This is a warm shade and that is why it complements warm Indian complexions. It gives a nice radiant and fresh look on my face. This lipstick has super matte texture. It dries my lips if my lips are not moisturized. To achieve the best out of this lipstick properly scrubbed and moisturized lips are a must.
Pigmentation and Staying Power-
In spite of being a lighter color, this lipstick is very pigmented. It gives even finish and covers the natural tint of lips. We Indian girls have naturally pigmented lips. This lipstick gives good coverage. The matte texture of this lipstick helps it to stay on and on. It stays intact for 5-6 hours without meals. It is almost transfer-proof but it fades after a full-course of the oily meal.
Though the ingredient list mentions ‘perfume’ but my nose could not identify any smell in it.
This peach lip color is a universal shade. It can be worn by anyone irrespective of the age and skin complexion. This is a muted shade that can be paired with intense eye makeup for night looks. It can also be used as a day lip color for day-to-day college or office wear. The staying power is pretty good and so is the pigmentation. Its texture is light so it does not give any heavy feel to the lips. But, when you are wearing powder matte lipsticks it is best to scrub and moisturize beforehand. The same rule applies to this lipstick too. The finish this lipstick gives is comparable to my NYX lip lingerie and Soft Matte Lip Cream.
- Warm reddish peach lip color
- Suits every skin tone
- Good coverage
- Brightens up the face
- Considerable staying power
- Minimal transfer
- Sets into matte finish within a minute
- Can be worn with any makeup look
- Pictures well
- Will feel a bit drying on already dry and flaky lips
- Can’t survive heavy meals
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Sugar Plush Hour Matte Lipstick 06 Little Bo Peach is a nice rusty peach shade that works for everyone irrespective of skin tone and undertone. Those who love lighter makeup or those who want a day lip color for the summers will love it. I have a whole bullet to finish. So, can’t say if I would buy it again or not. But, if anyone asks me about a matte peach lip color, I would certainly name this!
More Sugar Products?
- Sugar Lipstick Suede Secret Matte Poplin Plum
- Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Viola Review
- Sugar Princess Peach Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Bare Flair Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick BRINK OF PINK Review
- Sugar Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Lip Crayon Mary Poppins Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Tan Fan 03 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 09 Suave Mauve Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rethink Pink Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Wine and Shine 08 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rust Lust 05 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Drop Dead Red 10 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Plum Yum 04 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Brazen Raisin 01 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick – 01 Scarlett O’Hara (Red) Review