Who is it for? Sugar Gold Glory Highlighter is for all who like to have a warm sunkissed golden glow that makes their natural features shine brighter and makes the skin look more radiant and polished.
RS 399 for 4g
Sensitive skin alert?
None. It’s suitable for all skin types.
My Experience With Sugar Gold Glory Contour De Force Mini Highlighter
The product comes in a classic mini SUGAR blue square palette. With its beautiful logo in the front and the name of the shade written in the bottom right side of the palette. Because of its compact size, it is easy to travel around with and doesn’t take much space in your beauty bag or purse. Even in your pocket. The product doesn’t come with a mirror which makes an application on the go a little inconvenient
It doesn’t really have any scent to it.
The shade of this highlighter is 02 Gold Glory which is a brown based golden shimmer. It is good for tanned skin or if your skin tone is darker. It might not be as effective for the lighter skin tone people but if you are going for a darker shade based look, this will be perfect.
Pigmentation and texture
The product is really pigmented and the texture is really smooth. It applies to the skin very easily and blends beautifully. There is no fallout, which is one of my favorite thing about this product. And the product is pressed into the package very well so even after accidentally dropping it once or twice it doesn’t break off of coming out of the palette.
- Take a fan brush or whatever brush you apply highlighter with a slide it through the product to get a little amount of highlighter on it.
- Apply it on your cheekbones, bridge of the nose and upper lip line with gentle strokes.
I’ve used this product for quite a while now and I am so very happy with it. The highlighter is such a beautiful formula, it is so difficult to find any kind of flaws. It stays for a good 6-7 hours even after staying out and all. It is one of my go-to Highlighter and definitely my go-to shade.
Overall performance of With Sugar Gold Glory Highlighter
- Stays in for a long time.
- Easy to use.
- Smooth texture and really good formula.
- Blends in easily.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Beautiful pressed and really pigmented.
- Sophisticated packaging.
- Doesn’t come with a mirror.
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Absolutely. If you are a big fan of highlighter. This should definitely be in your makeup bag. I’ve already re-ordered mine so that explains how much I personally live for this product.
More by Sugar?
- Sugar Contour De Force Woody Wonder Bronzer Review
- Sugar Gotta Terracotta Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 41 Review
- Sugar Dose of Rose Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 38 Review
- SUGAR Contour De Force Face Palette Subtle Summit 01- Why I Love it!
- Sugar Breaking Bare Lipstick Review