Who is it for? Sugar Fuchsia Fantasia Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 40 suits all skin tones especially the deeper skin tones. For the daytime, it looks more like a dusty fuchsia pink on my lips but on flash photos, the fuchsia tone looks more dominant.
Price- Rs.199 for 1.5ml & Rs.499 for 4.5ml
My Experience with Sugar Fuchsia Fantasia Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 40
This liquid lipstick comes in a transparent plastic tube. Its lid has an applicator brush which applies the lip color perfectly.
Fuchsia Fantasia is a deep fuchsia shade with warm undertones. The shade looks dark pink when it is wet but it settles into the deep maroon-berry shade. The shade is extremely bold and it needs strong-heart to carry this kind of a shade effortlessly.
Texture & Pigmentation
It is a light liquid; not too thick or uncomfortable. It dries quickly so you need a quick hand for applying. You need to be precise as well otherwise it would take a lot of effort to correct the mistake. Pigmentation is superb; no patchiness and completely opaque finish in a single stroke.
It has a light berry fragrance.
I am a big fan of fuchsia lipsticks so my collection of fuchsias is quite impressive. This particular shade is on the darker notes of fuchsia. It has a mix of berry tone which takes it off from the neon fuchsia genre. This shade will be perfect for those who find neon pink lipsticks uncomfortable. The texture and formula are not at all patchy which is another plus point. It leaves behind a pink tint which blends itself with natural lip tone.
What do I like about this liquid lipstick?
- Wearable fuchsia lipstick
- Warm undertone; looks good on every skin tone
- Looks dusty pink on natural daylight and dark fuchsia on artificial lighting
- Sets within minutes with full-color pay-off
- Stays for 7+ hours without heavy oily meals
- Does not highlight pigmentation around the lips
What I dislike about this liquid lipstick?
- Drying formula; lip balm underneath is a must
- Fades from the center of my lips with time
- Retouching is not possible
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
This is a shade of fuchsia that everyone will feel comfortable with. I will highly recommend this to all.
More by Sugar?
- Sugar Pink Sync Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 39
- Sugar Gotta Terracotta Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 41 Review
- Sugar Dose of Rose Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 38 Review
- Sugar Murphy Brown Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick 13 Review
- Sugar Fiery Berry Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Lipstick Suede Secret Matte Poplin Plum
- Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Viola Review
- Sugar Princess Peach Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Bare Flair Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick BRINK OF PINK Review
- Sugar Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Lip Crayon Mary Poppins Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Tan Fan 03 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 09 Suave Mauve Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rethink Pink Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Wine and Shine 08 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rust Lust 05 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Drop Dead Red 10 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Plum Yum 04 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Brazen Raisin 01 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick – 01 Scarlett O’Hara (Red) Review