Who is it for? Sugar Dose of Rose Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 38 is a Muted pink shade. This is a perfect daytime lipstick for minimally gorgeous makeup look.
Price- Rs.199 for 1.5ml & Rs.499 for 4.5ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Sugar Dose of Rose Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 38
This liquid lipstick comes in a transparent plastic tube. Its lid has an applicator brush which applies the lip colour perfectly.
Dose of rose is a dusty rose shade. The shade is mauve based and muted. The shade is highly pigmented and thus covers even the most pigmented parts of my lips.
Texture & Pigmentation
This liquid lipstick is medium thick. It is easy to apply but dead skin on the lips makes it look uneven. The shade is not patchy and needs only one coat for full coverage finish. It is a bit drying to the lips so I prepare my lips with lip moisturizer before applying.
It has light berry fragrance.
Sugar cosmetics recently added 4-5 shades in their popular liquid lipstick range. This mauve pink shade is one of them. This dusty rose shade is a wearable shade of pink with mauve tones. The shade is warm so complements my warm-neutral skin tone. The shade fits with every makeup look. It does not attract attention to any specific feature of the face so you can wear it alone without concealing or correcting too much.
What do I like about this liquid lipstick?
- Muted mauve pink that suits every skin tone
- Gives a fresh look to the face
- Can be worn with any makeup look and attire
- Pigmentation is excellent
- Fades leaving a light rosy pink tint
- Does not highlight pigmentation around the lips
What I dislike about this liquid lipstick?
- Might look patchy if lips are not exfoliated properly
- Drying formula; lip balm underneath is a must
- Fades from the centre of my lips with drinks or even light meals
- Might flake off if applied in excess amount
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
This is an excellent shade of nude pink that suits Indian skin. I am definitely buying the full size. If you decided to buy only one shade from this range I would suggest this one.
More by Sugar?
- Sugar Murphy Brown Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick 13 Review
- Sugar Fiery Berry Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Lipstick Suede Secret Matte Poplin Plum
- Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Viola Review
- Sugar Princess Peach Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Bare Flair Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick BRINK OF PINK Review
- Sugar Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Lip Crayon Mary Poppins Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Tan Fan 03 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 09 Suave Mauve Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rethink Pink Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Wine and Shine 08 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rust Lust 05 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Drop Dead Red 10 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Plum Yum 04 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Brazen Raisin 01 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick – 01 Scarlett O’Hara (Red) Review