Who is it for? Sugar Wine and Shine Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 08 is for those looking for a wine colored liquid lipstick.
Table of Contents
How to Use:
For precise application, apply it to your bottom lip first and then tend to your upper lip. Since the formula is much pigmented, we suggest applying the colour to the bottom lip first, pressing your lips together and then filling in your Cupid’s bow.
Before applying I need not remind you to scrub your lips and remove any dry skin flakes. Apply a moisturizer an hour or so before applying this lipstick in case you feel matte lipsticks make your lips dry. True to its word this product does not need reapplication at all.
My Experience with Sugar Wine and Shine Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 08
True to its word this product does not need reapplication at all. Its super pigmented and the shade looks even better in real life than the description. It’s rare that I find any product living up to the hype created but this time I feel totally bowled over. I applied it after my scrubbing and moisturising ritual around morning 10 am and it was still perfect even at 10 pm regardless of the food, drinks everything in between. Not to mention the amount of compliments I got wearing this one!
It might, after several hours feel dry if you stretch your lips too much like I did while laughing, in that case just apply a little amount of lip balm just over your lips lightly. The removing can be a bit tricky however I have it figured out. Use oil based makeup remover. In case you don’t have it, you can use your cleanser on a cotton ball and rub over it. Repeat this process 2 times. If there is still a residue, use coconut oil in a cotton pad and lightly rub and massage over it. Even my baby sister loved it so much that she insists on buying more shades! Just look at her!
- It lasts a really long time without any fading or chipping.
- It’s highly pigmented. The color is just as it is described.
- It does not require reapplication.
- Its wine coffee and food proof.
- Dermatologically tested and 100% safe for skin.
- Gives an opaque pigmentation with a single swipe.
- It’s worth the price, in fact gives a much more richer and classy look than many more expensive products.
- I would not advice to eat oily food carefully while you have this lipstick on. Oil can fade it.
- It can make your lips feel dry if you have stretched your lips a lot or if you have a tendency for dry lips. In that case apply your lip balm over your lips. But don’t rub over it. Just pat it lightly. You might compromise the matte look but hey! It still looks amazing.
- It takes time to remove it completely. You just have to have patience.
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
A big fat yes!! In fact I have already ordered the brazen raisin and suave mauve. What is absolutely amazing about this is that it brings out any outfit!! Just any! It totally lives up to its tag line ‘Classy with sass, Sassy with class’. So here is my genuine advice: If you are feeling low wear a black dress, put on a great smudge me not lipstick, wear heels and rock the killer look! Get yours ASAP!!