St Ives Fresh Skin Scrub is a cult product as you all know Beautiful people! Getting started with the review, this post is about one of my favorite product in my skincare routine and it’s been my savior for years now. Acne, pimples, blackheads are under the category of a nightmare in every girl’s life. But there are really very few products that work effectively on them. Every product doesn’t work on every skin. It depends on every skin type, so it is always advisable to do a patch test before heading to use it on the skin, just advice though! This review is about St.Ives fresh skin apricot scrub.
170-gram product for Rs 349/-
How to use it:
Apply a pea size amount of the product on the wet skin and massage the skin gently for a minute or two depending on the skin type.
Do not be harsh.
My experience with St Ives Fresh Skin Scrub
I have a combination skin which makes me prone to blackheads on my nose and cheek area. I have been using this scrub for years and it has never disappointed me when it comes to removing the blackheads. Even though I don’t end up having a blackhead free skin but it definitely makes my skin smooth and soft. I use it 2 to 3 times a week as a part of my regular skincare routine. The granules of the scrub are bit big and hard than the usual scrubs, which gives you the deep exfoliation so over scrubbing is not advisable.
- Removes blackheads and gives smooth skin.
- Quite a huge product, last is really long.
- Convenient tube packaging.
- Free from parabens and sulfate.
- Natural Exfoliants.
- Doesn’t clog pores.
- Smells amazing.
- Personally, I didn’t find any cons. Fragrance might be a little heavy for some people.
Overall would I repurchase and recommend?
Already in my third tube. (As I said it lasts really long). Highly recommend and would definitely repurchase.
More St Ives Face Scrubs?
- St Ives Even and Bright Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub Review
- St. Ives Sensitive Skin Gentle Apricot Scrub Review
- St. Ives Timeless Skin Apricot Scrub Review