Who is it for? Spinz Bb Cream is a velvety textured cream that spreads evenly on face, it does not completely cover all blemishes and dark spots.
INR 52-/ for 15gm.
How to apply?
Apply cream by gently massaging on clean face and neck area using upward circular movements.
My experience with Spinz Bb Cream
It comes in a rose gold shiny tube. The packaging is quite a decent and travel-friendly.
Color and Texture :
The cream is yellow undertoned and might not suit very fair skin tones. Though it blends very easily onto the skin. The cream is soft velvety textured.
The cream has a regular spinz fragrance.
The cream blends very easily onto the skin. It feels very smooth and velvety on the skin. But this does not cover any dark spots and blemishes, also it does not really brighten my face.
The brand claims, the cream contains sun protection but the SPF is not mentioned anywhere.
This is a like an ordinary daily wear cream with a little tint and smooth texture.
- Velvety texture.
- Blends easily.
- Feels light on the skin.
- Travel-friendly packaging.
- Keeps skin soft.
- Does not brighten skin.
- SPF is not mentioned.
- Does not cover any dark spots and blemishes.
Would I recommend / repurchase?
This is a daily wear cream with a little tint that keeps your skin soft. You should give it a try if you are looking for such a cream.
Overall Rating: 3/5
More BB creams?
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream Review
- Note Bb Cream Advanced Skin Corrector Review
- Maybelline Clear Glow BB Cream Review
- New Ponds BB Cream – Is it worth it?
- MAC Prep + Prime BB Cream Review
- Olay Total Effects 7 in one BB Cream SPF 15 Review
- The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream Review