Who is it for? Specifix Professional Brightening Facial Kit is perfect for those who want to skip expensive salon facials and indulge in the salon-like facial experience at home. This kit is suitable for all ages.
Price- Rs.125 for a Single Session Kit
How to Use
- Take appropriate amount of cleanser and massage gently to the face and neck for 5-7 minute and wipe off with clean cotton.
- After cleansing exfoliate with the scrub for 5-7 minutes avoiding the eye area. Remove with moist cotton.
- Massage the face and neck with the massage cream for 10-15 minutes with gentle but firm upward and outward strokes. No need of wiping off.
- Apply the pack evenly for 15-20 minutes and remove with moist cotton.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Specifix Professional Brightening Facial Kit
This is a 4 step kit. There are tiny tubes of cleanser, scrub, massage cream and pack placed in compartments of a plastic tray. The outer box contains details of each product (the usage instruction, ingredients, and benefits). The packaging is very user-friendly and wastage-proof. VLCC surely deserves praise for the packaging.
Colour & Texture
All the products in this kit are of white color. The cleanser has a runny consistency. It is a creamy product but gets removed with water. The scrub is a basic creamy exfoliator with orange color polymer exfoliating granules. The scrub particles are less in number so the exfoliating effect is not harsh to the skin. The massage cream is of medium consistency; not too thick. A major portion of it gets absorbed into the skin as it is massaged. The pack is again a creamy one. Unlike clay packs, it does not dry out the skin.
All the products are mildly fragrant. All four have a calming floral fragrance.
I have used almost all the facial kits from VLCC. This new salon series Specific range kit does a good job at instant skin brightening and cleansing but the Party Glow kit from VLCC was better in performance. It is less pricey than the party glow one so I have no complaint. The first step cleanser works like a cleansing milk and removes dirt, waterproof and water-soluble makeup pretty well. The scrub is average in performance. It was unable to take care of my stubborn blackheads with its fewer scrub granules. The massage cream was moisturizing and replenishing. It felt quite nice on the skin and did not cause acne. The pack is good as it gives the instant radiant skin.
What do I like about this facial kit?
- Provides basic facial cleanup actions
- Gives instantly radiant and healthy looking skin to dry and dull skin
- One kit contains enough product for 2 sessions (Only Rs.62.50 for each facial!)
- The radiance mask, cleansing lotion and massage cream was quite good
- Amazing packaging for the price
- Did not irritate the skin
- Thorough usage guide and ingredient list provided
What I dislike about this facial kit?
- The scrub is too mild for blackheads
- All the products are cream based so extremely oily skinned people might not like it
- Effect stayed only 4-5 days
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
It is the cheapest facial kit from VLCC but performance wise it is average. So, I might or might not buy again. I would recommend it to someone who needs a basic facial cleanup kit.
More from Specifix?