Who is this for? Skinfood Fresh Apple Toner is for those looking for a high-quality Korean Beauty Toner. Hence I recently bought this Korean product that has done wonders for my skin. The surprising thing about Korean products is that they never really disappoint me. Read on to know why Fresh Apple Toner by Skinfood must be a part of your skincare ritual.
$24 for 180 ml
How to Use:
After washing, face pack/ scrubbing etc apply the product on the entire face using cotton pads or gently wipe off the face starting from the inner area moving to the outer area. Toner must be applied as the last step to your skincare regime.
My Experience with Skinfood Fresh Apple Toner
I have been using it regularly for 15 days. This toner doesn’t make my skin feel dry or striped out of all water. I use it at night after washing my face and follow it up with fresh apple sparkling pore cream of the same series. I dint break out from this at all and my skin feels cool whenever I apply this. This is so much better than astringent toners. It comes in a very attractive bottle about 180 ml in quantity. This bottle looks like that of beer or breezer. It has a calming faint green apple scent. This did help to normalize my pore size and tighten my skin. It’s a clear liquid and all it takes is a little amount on the cotton pad, and your face would be filled with an apple like refreshing scent and feel!
What did I like?
- It comes in a very attractive beer like a bottle.
- It is suggested to have natural ingredients.
- Skinfood is a really reputed brand and all of its products are highly acclaimed.
- It does not lead to stinging and makes your skin feel cool.
- It shows results in regular and persistent use.
What did I not like?
- It’s expensive.
- It can be a bit drying hence it is advised to follow it up with fresh apple sparkling pore cream or any other light water or gel-based lotion.
- It’s not easily available in India.
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes and No. This is one of the most expensive toners I have ever owned. Although the results are satisfactory it hasn’t exactly blown me over. It is however worth the money but I would like to try other toners before I settle for the one which is best for me. I would suggest all to give this a try at least once.
More from Skinfood?