Who is this for? Shahnaz Husain 8 in 1 Nano Sun Block is for those looking for an affordable sunblock with more added benefits.
80 grams for rupees 230 which is very budget friendly when compared to other sunscreens.
How to Use?
Apply on face, neck, and arms 10 minutes before sun exposure. Leave on and let it do the magic.
My Experience with Shahnaz Husain 8 in 1 Nano Sun Block:
The first time I squeezed the sunscreen onto my palm, the fragrance took away my senses for a moment. It smelled great. After I applied the sunscreen on my face, neck, and arms; my opinion completely changed. The product had a very heavy formula. It felt as if I have applied some thousand layers of cream but it perfectly sat on my skin. I could hardly breathe. Yet I wanted to know how it worked as a product for what it was made. So I stepped out into the Sun and got sun-kissed. I came back home and it did save me from all the UVA and UVB rays and most of all protected me from getting tanned. So, it did kind of satisfy me.
Well, I come from a very middle-class family. So to be frank, my heart really didn’t allow me to get a better sunscreen till I finished this. So I continued applying it for a couple of days. I realized that it was neither waterproof nor skin whitening. Well, I was sensible enough to not expect a sunscreen to work as an anti-aging product and that saved me from disappointment. It surely was matte and non-greasy and that put up a smile on my face.
What did I like?
- It behaves as a barrier to your skin when applied which means it surely gives you protection from tan.
- It is perfectly matte.
- It is not greasy as claimed by the brand.
- The high SPF is great for summers.
- Among all the sunscreens in the market, Shahnaz Husain Nano sun block SPF 40 counts itself in the most affordable product list.
- It has a nice fruity smell.
What did I not like?
- When a product assures you nongreasy feature, it can never act as a moisturizer. Hence, the product fails to act as a moisturizer.
- The product is not waterproof.
- Skin whitening? No, not at all.
- Anti-aging? Well, the brand has again claimed something which the product doesn’t offer.
- It is a very heavy weight formula.
Overall Would I Repurchase Or Recommend?
Well, I wouldn’t count this product in the ‘Must-have skin care products’ list. I personally would not repurchase this. The formula of this product is a way to heavy. But if you are on a tight budget and yet need a sunscreen, you can surely go for this product. Be aware! The product doesn’t give all that it promises as listed in the negatives section. But it sure works great as an anti-tan…
Glossy Polish Verdict?
More by Shahnaz Hussain?
- Shahnaz Hussain Tips For Glowing Skin | Beauty Tips
- Shahnaz Husain Fair One Plus Fairness Cream Review