Who is it for? Sephora Engagement Ring Colorful Eyeliner is for those looking for a shimmery silver liquid liner.
How to Use:
Either apply with the applicator provided within the bottle itself or use an eyeliner brush.
My Experience with Sephora Engagement Ring Colorful Eyeliner
I was looking for colored eyeliners and I saw these on Sephora online in so many colors and trusting the brand I ordered three colors in one go. The brand claims that these eyeliners are intense but really sorry to say these are not at all intense. This one is literally like water! Even if you apply the nth time the true color does not come as the consistency is so thin; that it comes as if you are applying a stroke of water mixed with shimmer.
This liner is waterproof true, but it sticks on the eye forever as even the last traces of the product don’t come out after the repeated effort. Really not a fan of the product. It is so expensive, but still an utter waste of money!
- Dries quickly on application
- The bottle is small and handy
- Too thin for application
- Color not intense at all
- Does not come out easily even with an eye makeup remover
Would I repurchase and recommend it?
Never ever. Complete waste of money.
More Sephora Products?
- Sephora Base Lissante Smoothing Primer – Is it Useful?
- Sephora Bright Future Skin Tint Review
- Sephora Vanilla Moisturizing Body Lotion- Worth Buying?
- SEPHORA Lipstick Bewitch Me – Is BOLD and Beautiful !
- Sephora Lip Liner To Go Rosewood #06 Review
- Sephora Mattifying Compact Powder Foundation Review
- Sephora Glitter Eye Shadow Choco Excess No. 87 Review
- Sephora Colorful Blush Icy Fuchsia 11 Review
- Sephora Colorful Eye Shadow Mono Hollywood Calling 82 Review
- Sephora Colorful Blush Blusher 12 Raspberry Sheen Review