Who is it for? Sephora Hollywood Calling is for those looking for a brown shimmery eyeshadow mono.
Rs.970 for 2.0gms
How to Use:
Since the eyeshadows are in pressed form they have to be used with an eyeshadow brush.
My Experience with Sephora Eyeshadow Hollywood Calling :
It is a pressed eyeshadow packed in a flat round black packaging with seeing through the glass on top. The packaging is quite classy. As you open the cover you see the Sephora brand sign embossed on the product.
You must swipe a finger on the product to judge how pigmented it is and trust me this product is highly pigmented, in one swipe the amount of product you on your finger is just amazing to see. Believe me, they are more pigmented than MAC single eyeshadows. The color is just awesome, for a smoky eye or applied alone.
It will always look glamorous as the product name suggests “Hollywood Calling”. The color is a bronzy brown with gold and bronze shimmer. The product is very soft on application with almost no fallout. It blends easily. The color looks amazingly glam on the eyes.
They stay for long at least 6-7 hours. Though this product is priced on a higher side still it gives a lot of value for money.
- Highly Pigmented
- Almost no fallout
- Shade is awesome….like a must have
- Value for money
- Safe for sensitive skins
- Soft on application
- Gives a glamorous look
- Blends easily
- Glamorous packaging
- Long stay
- Not tested on animals
- Priced on a higher side
Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes, I will repurchase and recommend to all.
More by Sephora?
- Sephora Engagement Ring Colorful Eyeliner Review
- Sephora Base Lissante Smoothing Primer – Is it Useful?
- Sephora Bright Future Skin Tint Review
- Sephora Vanilla Moisturizing Body Lotion- Worth Buying?
- SEPHORA Lipstick Bewitch Me – Is BOLD and Beautiful !
- Sephora Lip Liner To Go Rosewood #06 Review
- Sephora Mattifying Compact Powder Foundation Review
- Sephora Glitter Eye Shadow Choco Excess No. 87 Review
- Sephora Colorful Blush Icy Fuchsia 11 Review
- Sephora Colorful Blush Blusher 12 Raspberry Sheen Review