Who is it for? Sephora Base Lissante Smoothing Primer is for all those who are desperately looking for a face primer to use under their foundation so that the makeup has an even application and stays longer on the skin without melting.
Price - 1410 for 15 ml
Table of Contents
My Experience with the Sephora Base Lissante Smoothing Primer
This primer comes packed in a small, see-through glass bottle with a plastic cap and a pump dispenser. The pump dispenser makes it highly convenient for us to take the desired amount of product.
The primer has a soft, transparent gel consistency. It gets absorbed into the skin really quick and is completely nonsticky.
HOW TO USE
Open the cap and with the help of the pump dispenser, take adequate amount of the product and generously apply it on your skin in a circular motion until it gets absorbed into the skin.
My Experience with Sephora Base Lissante Smoothing Primer
Before using primers, I used to apply moisturizers and sunscreens under the makeup. But during the long hours that I am outside traveling, I noticed that my makeup started melting down real fast. Then I shifted to Sephora Base Lissante Smoothing Primer and I cannot help but be in love with it. Not only my makeup stays longer than ever, my makeup application has become even after I started using this primer. My skin feels smooth, velvety soft after I apply the primer and it gets absorbed in the skin very fast. Even when I am sweating profusely, I worry less about my makeup breakdown with this primer. More importantly, it is suitable for all skin complexions and skin types, especially oily skin in my case. And you can even apply the primer on your eyelids for the perfect eye makeup glow you need.
What I like about the product-
- Pump dispenser
- Easily absorbed
- Anchors the makeup onto your skin
- Helps even application of makeup
- Has antioxidant-rich vitamins A and E
- Sweat and humidity resistant
- Not tested on animals
What I don't like about the product-
- The quantity
- The price
Would I recommend -
Even if I consider the price is on the higher range for a small quantity of product, this primer is the best you can try for a flawless makeup experience. I will definitely recommend the Sephora Base Lissante Smoothing Primer.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer Review
- Blue Heaven Primer Review
- Why is Colorbar Primer My Favorite ?
- Oriflame Primer : Full Review
- Dr Brandt Pores No More Primer | Review |Swatches
- Faces Ultime Pro Perfecting Primer
- Lakme Foundation for Oily Skin – 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Powder Foundation
- Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer Review
- Incolor Absolute Primer With SPF 15 Review
- Lakme Primer : Hot or Not ?
- Benefit The POREfessional Primer Review
- L’Oreal Paris Base Magique Primer Review