Reviewing one more sunscreen from my collections, which is from my favorite and trusted, brands Sebamed.
I give a lot of importance to sunscreens, as it is a shield to our skin from those harmful rays, which can affect us in various ways. Protecting my skin is my first priority rather than anything else. So I want to invest in good products like the Sebamed Sun Care 30 High Multi Protect Sun Spray, which actually helps me through it.
Basic info on Sebamed Sun Care 30 High Multi Protect Sun Spray
Rs 1300 for 150ml.
- Available in SPF 6, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 50 and 50+
- SPF tested and based on the COLIPA sunscreen products recommendation
- UVA protection: 98 % UVA absorption (higher than Australian Standard)
- Perfumed or non-perfumed
- Alcohol free
- Free of paraffin, parabens, PEG bonds and PABA esters, acrylamide
- With pH value 5.5
- Reliable UVA + UVB protection
- Highly effective UVA/UVB filter system, as of SPF 15 combined with micro- pigments, prevent sunlight induced damage and irritations to the skin
- Anti-Ageing skin protection with vitamin E and regenerating provitamin B5
- Natural Hydro-Fructol Formula keeps the sun-exposed skin smooth and supple to protect the elasticity of the skin
- Counteracts sun-induced pigmentation marks and signs of premature aging
- Water & sweat resistant up to 6 hours, sand resistant
- Easily applied, non-greasy, does not leave white residues
- Shields against sunburn
- Dermatologically tested
- Safeguards against sun-induced damage and aging
- For very sensitive skin
- For sun-intolerant skin
- Suitable for children
- For beach, sport, and city
Aqua, Dibutyl Adipate, Octocrylene, Titanium Dioxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Butyl, Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Panthenol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol, Cellulose Gum, Parfum, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Phenoxyethanol, Inulin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lecithin
How to use:
- Cleanse the exposed parts of the skin, i.e. Face, Neck & Arms with water
- Shake the spray well before use
- Apply at least 20 minutes prior to exposure
- For Face: Spray onto the hands and then apply to face
- For Body: Spray evenly in long strokes onto the skin
- Apply the spray generously and as frequently as required
My experience with Sebamed Sun Care 30 High Multi Protect Sun Spray
Incomplete sun protection leads to a lot of problems like pigmentation, fine lines, moisture loss more. Sunscreen gives sun protection, hydrates the skin and it is an anti-aging protection to our skin. The seamed sunscreen is oil-free, no color additive and perfume free product.
This is available in lower and higher SPF as well but I found this amount apt to be used regularly. It gives 98% UVA protection, which more than what other brands. It contains Vitamin E, which is an anti-oxidant; Pro Vitamin B5 supports skin regeneration and natural hydro fractal, which maintains the elasticity of the skin. It is a waterproof formula, which lasts for at least 6 hours and then needs to be reapplied.
I undergo a lot of laser treatments so my skin is sensitive to the sun and it is very important to protect my skin at all time. The nozzle, which is meant for spraying, the product does not actually help in spray, as the product does not come out as mist. It comes out like a normal lotion, which needs to be spared around.
I use it all over my body 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply every 5 hours. It does not leave any residue on skin, invisible and non-oily formula. The product comes in a white opaque bottle with an orange cap. It has a spray nozzle to use the product but which does not really help in doing so. The consistency is runny and is white in color.
The overall performance of Sebamed Sun Care 30 High Multi Protect Sun Spray
- Ph 5.5
- 98% UVA protection
- No breakouts
- Prevents sunburn & tan
- Prevents skin damage
- Quick absorption
- Spreads well
- Perfume free
- Not good spray nozzle
- Bit pricey
Would I recommend?
I would surely buy it again and will recommend to all looking for a good sunscreen. The range of SPF is amazing to choose from according to need.
More Sebamed Products?
- Sebamed Clear Face Care Gel Review
- Sebamed Moisturizing Cream Review
- Sebamed Anti Dandruff Shampoo Review
- Sebamed Clearface Deep Cleaning Facial Toner Review
- Sebamed Anti Dry Revitalizing Shampoo Review
- Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam Review