Who is it for? The Schwarzkopf Extra Balance Leave In Conditioner is a hair conditioning product which can be used post a hair wash. This product conditions the hair making them more manageable and shiny by repairing the damaged hair.
6.99 A$ for 200 ml
How to use
- Shake the bottle well
- Spray evenly onto shampooed and towel-dried hair
- Comb through to help even distribution
Any sensitivity alert?
My experience with The Schwarzkopf Extra Balance Leave In Conditioner
Schwarzkopf offers a sturdy bottle with a good spray. The product comes with a tiny plastic cap covering the spray and all the product information is mentioned on the bottle. But the size makes it difficult to use on the go.
Feel and Consistency
The product comes out as a spray which distributes it evenly. The conditioner is a liquid which spreads quite well without making the hair sticky or weighing them down.
If anyone has used Schwarzkopf conditioners you would be familiar with typical sweet but a bit chemically fragrance. The fragrance is fairly pleasant and stays on the hair for a couple of minutes post the application.
The leave-in conditioner is quite amazing. Couples of spritz make the hair quite soft and help to detangle them by replenishing the moisture of the dry and frizzy hair. It is better than a lot of conditioners I have used in the past. A plus, it only takes a few seconds to apply the product and no waiting is required.
What do I like about this?
- The conditioner makes my hair soft and helps to keep them tangle-free
- Can replace your conditioner
- Very easy to use
- Doesn’t way down the hair even if you overspray
- The product is cost-effective
What don’t I like?
- Can’t be used on the go
- Availability in India may be an issue
Would I repurchase or recommend?
This one is a sure recommendation for the ease and quality of the product. Also, as it can be used people with all hair types makes it a must try the product.
More from Schwarzkopf?
- Schwarzkopf SuperSoft Colour Shine Shampoo Review
- Schwarzkopf Gliss Ultimate Color Express Repair Conditioner Review
- Schwarzkopf Gliss Ultimate Repair Leave in Conditioner – Yes?
- Schwarzkopf Bonacure : Smooth Perfect Treatment Review
- Schwarzkopf Taft All Weather Keratin Mousse Review
- Schwarzkopf Professional BC Repair Rescue Spray Conditioner Review
- Schwarzkopf Gliss Total Hair Repair Heat Protection Spray Review
Is always said that leave in conditioner damages hair ??? You felt that ???