Who is it for? The Schwarzkopf Color Freeze Mask is Specially made for those who have colored hair.
200 ml; Rs. 975/-
3 years post-manufacture.
- After washing your hair with regular shampoo, apply the masque gently covering the entire length of your hair. Avoid the scalp. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use twice a week.
My experience with Schwarzkopf Color Freeze Mask
I came across the Schwarzkopf hair masque online. Since I have honey- colored streaks on my hair, I required advanced hair care. This product did wonders to maintain the goodness of my hair quality.
It has a conditioner-cum-masque property which gives volume and smoothness to the hair tips.
It also reduced roughness.
Ease of Application
The product is easy to apply. It stays intact without dripping down like fluids.
White colored short tumbler of 6 cm length, with a dark pink round cap. The product is filled up till the lid.
Pinkish- white material with a creamy and soft texture.
Has a strong and sweet berry-like fragrance that stays for hours after washing.
The Schwarzkopf company deals with spa-like remedies for hair. Their products are quality and quantity verified. This price seems fair enough instead of spending more money and hours in saloons.
- Specially manufactured for Coloured Hair. Does not fade the color like other products.
- Spa like experience at home
- Locks moisture
- Proper hair texture
- Smooth and silky hair tips
- May not suit allergic scalps
Would I recommend it?
Yes, I truly recommend the purchase of this to all those who have colored hair. There are hair products which may fade or hamper your hair color and hence this special Masque must be preferred over them. It controls the hair quality and freezes your hair color at the same time.