Hi you all! I am back again with another lipstick review for you all, who doesn’t love lipsticks after all. Back when I started wearing lipsticks, I used to mostly like wearing pinks, and then slowly started with red and then so forth. There was a phase where I started wearing MAC Rebel a lot; it is a purple shade with pink undertone. The shade looked very nice on me and still does till now, though I don’t wear it much. It is a deeper tone that I wore in winters more. Anyways, I am reviewing for you Rimmel London Long Lasting Finish Lipstick in Heartbreaker. It is a really gorgeous purple shade with a pink undertone, it is not the usual deep purple sorts, and it is more of a pinky one.
When I started wearing lipsticks, I used to watch a lot of YouTube videos about makeup and all. That’s where I used to see reviews of products but many were not easily available in Hong Kong (I have been living there for more than 10 years now). So when I came to know me and my family is going to London for vacation, I made a list of things to buy that is only available there and getting lipsticks from Rimmel was one of the items on my checklist! So I purchased it there and instantly fell in love with shade and I wore it the whole time in London and that is love this lipstick so much, I have this attached memory to the color and scent. It always reminds me of London and I am so glad I can get my hands on shade through Nykaa, will be getting back up of it soon. 😀
Basic Info about Rimmel London Long Lasting Finish Lipstick Heartbreaker
Rimmel has some really high-quality makeup products and it is quite a popular brand. It is affordable and products are of good quality. It is Long Lasting Finish Lipstick in the shade Heartbreaker; a gorgeous purple shade with pink undertone.
Brand Claims the following:
– High impact for up to 8 hours
– Intense long lasting color
– Comfortable on lips
Price: 250 INR (Can be purchased on Nykaa)
Shades/Variety: There are many shades available in this range.
Formulation: The lipstick has a very smooth creamy texture.
My Experience with Rimmel London Long Lasting Finish Lipstick Heartbreaker
- PACKAGING: The product comes in normal round lipstick tube in dark purple color. The packaging is very simple with the Rimmel logo on the tube cap.
- SMELL: It has a really lovely smell to it and every time I wear it, it reminds me of London as it is where I got it from.
- WEARABILITY: The lipstick stays on for pretty long and since it is a dark color, even after the lipstick fades off, there is still a hint of the color on the lips. You wouldn’t have to do touch ups every now and then with this lipstick. It gives an intense pigmentation on the lips and is very smooth on the lips. It is not at all drying or anything; it glides on nicely and feels light on the lips throughout the day.
Overall performance of Rimmel London Long Lasting Finish Lipstick Heartbreaker
I love this lipstick and this shade especially, it would look lovely on all skin tones. If you are afraid to try darker shades or are unsure what to get, then you definitely have to ty this one to believe it. It is such a universal color, would complement all skin tones. The color payoff is quite good, stays on for long enough and is really affordable.
Would I recommend it or repurchase?
I would recommend this to you all, this color especially and I will repurchase this color. It is my all-time favorite color; works both for winter and summer.