Revlon Flirtation Ultra Hd Matte Lip Color 620 Hd : Hey everyone! You’re on this page obviously because you are on the lookout for a new lip color that you can show off. If so, then you are in the right place. Today, I’m going to review one of Revlon’s lifesaver creations, the Revlon Ultra Hd Matte Lip Color 620 Hd Flirtation. I got this as a gift from my aunt and ever since I have been hooked on to it like crazy. I never step out of my house without it and I basically carry it with me wherever I go.
So, what is good about this liquid lipstick?
Price: Rs 1195
- Lightweight, high definition velvety matte color.
- Moisturizing, velvety feel. 100% wax-free, gel formula.
- Available in 8 high definition shades.
- Moisturizing velvety feel.
- Full coverage in one coat.
- The irresistible scent of whipped vanilla and cream mango.
- Plush, velvety applicator.
- Available in 8 high-definition shades.
Table of Contents
My Experience with Revlon Flirtation Lipstick
The lip color comes in a sleek, lightweight tube with a silvery screw-on cap which makes it look like frosted goodies.( This shade, especially). On removing the cap, you can find the applicator attached to it which makes application easier.
This shade 620 HD FLIRTATION is absolutely the perfect go-to for college girls! If you are a fan of coral shades like me, you will absolutely love this one. The lip color also has a sweet fragrance to it which will make you wanna lick it off your lips, but don’t! Both the color and the fragrance reminds me of that bubble-gummy feel but in a subtle way. The only possible downside about this shade is that it may not suit darker tones but it is up to your personal preference.
Our dear Revlon claims for this line of lip colors to be matte, although, I won’t say it is completely matte. The lip color has a creamy texture which makes it feel like heaven when you glide the brush on your lips. It does not feel wet or sticky, in fact, it is just the perfect consistency. It may not be pure matte as it claims to be but it surely is one hell of a lip color. As long as ‘matte’ is not something that is too important to you, you will love this.
Okay, so, this is the topmost thing I love about this product besides the color. I usually apply just one coat and that stays on me for a solid four to five hours. But you know what I love? That coral-bubble gum tint that is left on my lips after three hours of everyday activities. I actually love that more than the color that is on my lips during original application. The tint blends in so well and makes my lips look naturally coral. If you want a much opaque look, you can do two coats.
I am not a huge fan of liquid lipsticks as I always make a mess out of them and I can’t just get it done right when I leave the house in a hurry. But this magical wand saved my life. All I have to do is just apply the color using the brush on my lips and I’m good to go. It hardly takes any time as the texture of the lipstick just glides smoothly on to my lips and also that lovely fragrance just keeps me going back to it all the time.
Overall Performance of Revlon Ultra Hd Matte Lip Color 620 Hd Flirtation
- Pretty coral shade
- Perfect texture that makes application easy
- Fruity fragrance
- It does not dry lips
- It doesn’t get messy
- Attractive and cute packaging
- It is not completely matte as claimed
- It may not suit all skin tones.
- Too many coats can lead to clumping
Would I Repurchase?
Absolutely yes! And I can’t wait to try out the other shades in the range.
More Liquid Matte Lipsticks?
- HUDA Beauty Vixen Liquid Matte Lipstick Review
- HUDA Beauty Icon Liquid Matte Lipstick Review
- HUDA Beauty Spice Girl Liquid Matte Lipstick Review
- MAC Personal Statement Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolor Review
- The Body Shop Sicily Iris Matte Lip Liquid Lipstick Review
- Kylie Ginger Matte Liquid Lipstick and Lip Liner Review
- Kylie Kristen Matte Liquid Lipstick and Lip Liner Review
- Colorpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick Beeper Review
- Colorpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick Tulle Review
- 8 MAC Transformed Liquid Retro Matte Lip Colors Swatches !! 😉
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Audacious Review