What is it and who is it for? Revlon Paradise Pink is a matte orange shade from them. This can be a great color for warm skin tones and fair alike.
How to Use:
Apply on prepped lips. Build up the color as desired.
My Experience with Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Paradise Pink:
I own a hell lot of super lustrous lipsticks and this range is legendary, if it comes in matte then nothing can stop me! This shade turned out to be gorgeous orange and the right matte feel it has! This is not too thick, but still can go opaque easily in no time. I have to say this just stays put and hardly smears or bleeds. This is not too intense or cakey like the Chambor powder matte range but still pleases me as a matte lipstick.
This orange is slightly on the brighter side but this is great for fair as well as deeper Indian skin tone. This can be worn for evening or parties and will go beautifully with any Indian outfit. Count on it to last for 4 hours on you without bleeding. Dry lips may not be too happy with the moisture factor but remember it is matte!
- Super lustrous range! Love!
- Matching labels
- Smooth and matte
- Not too cakey
- Lasts long
- Dry lips may need some external moisture. Cannot think of anything else.
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes for sure, I am saving for all the new matte shades with a colored label! Go for it!
More Revlon Lipsticks?
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Siren 677 Review
- Revlon Moisture Stay Lipstick Mulberry Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Look At Me Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Shine In Pink Sizzle, Berry Couture, Rich Girl Red Review and Swatches
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick It Is Royal Review