What is it and who is it for? Revlon It Is Royal Lipstick is a gorgeous plum-pink shade which is smooth and creamy on the lips and looks, Matte. Though this shade is nothing new it has its unique richness in it. This lipstick is for anyone who is looking for a good matte lipstick, which is not too expensive. This shade will suit most of the skin tones as it is a mix of pink and plum.
How to use?
Apply on the scrubbed and moisturized lip
My Experience with Revlon It Is Royal Lipstick
I must say that this lipstick is my very first lipstick that I am totally satisfied with. I really loved the color, it is so dreamy! I always wanted a color like this. It is not too plum and not too pink it is a mix of both and I just love this thing about it. This lipstick has an amazing texture. It is so smooth and so light on your lips, you might not feel that you are wearing it on. This lipstick is long lasting too. Lipsticks on me don’t last long like even the long-lasting lipsticks don’t stay long. But this lipstick has just topped the list for me. It stays for more than 5 hours without touch-ups. It does fade after meals but looks cute even after the fade.
The lipstick comes in simple glossy packaging with a golden belt in the middle which says “REVLON”. I really think that it is affordable because matte lipsticks usually come with a big price tag. This lipstick has many shades, so anyone who is looking for a matte lipstick which is affordable and long-lasting needs to try it.
- Perfect shade
- Doesn’t crack
- A wide range of shades
- Lightweight and amazing texture
- Highly pigmented
- Very simple packaging
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
I will recommend this to everyone who is looking for an affordable matte lipstick! And of course, I am going to buy some other shades of the same line.
More Revlon Lipsticks?
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Sunset Frost 129
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pure Attraction
- Revlon Seductive Sienna Lipstick: Review + Swatches
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Fuchsia Shock|Best Fuchsia Lipstick?
- Revlon Black Cherry Lipstick|Review|Swatches
- Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick Shade Trendsetter Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pearl 465 Plumalicious Review
- Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick Supermodel Review
- Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick Rose Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Siren 677 Review
- Revlon Moisture Stay Lipstick Mulberry Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Look At Me Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Shine In Pink Sizzle, Berry Couture, Rich Girl Red Review and Swatches
- Revlon Matte Balm Standout Review
- Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm Flirtatious Review