Who is this lipstick for? Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Sunset Frost is for anyone who wants to touch up their appearance with a lipstick without making your appearance look too loud. It’s a frost finish lipstick.
Price: Rs 599 for 4.2 grams
My Experience with Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Sunset Frost
Packaging: The lipstick is available in the usual stick form. It has a cap with a transparent center, which helps you in giving a peek to the lipstick color. Overall, the packaging of the product is simple and ordinary.
Shade: The lipstick shade is a good combination of brown and pink colors along with a shine. This gives this particular shade a very new and interesting look. This particular lipstick has a very new look and the goes well on every skin color. It is a light and wearable shade.
Texture: The lipstick has a slightly creamy texture which moisturizes the lips well and also is extremely easy to apply. It is very smooth and can be applied with utmost ease.
Pigmentation: The lipstick has a good color. It is of slightly lighter shade and easily covers the lips on application. If you want a darker shade you will need a couple of swipes.
Staying power: It has a good staying power. It usually stays well on the lips for about three to four hours.
Fragrance: The lipstick does not have any fragrance as such.
What do I like about it?
- Creamy texture
- Moisturizes the lips well
- Easy to apply
- Covers the entire lips
- Does not have a very loud look
- Perfect for summer days
- Glitter effect
- Does not leave stains on the lips
- Available in a wide range of shades
- Easy to carry (in handbag or travel kits)
What don’t I like about it?
- Nothing as such which I don’t like about this shade, but I feel all of you who prefer darker lipstick shades will probably not like this shade.
- Not very long stay
I would definitely recommend this subtle and smart shade for a buy. It is a nice product for enhancing your appearance particularly for summers as we don’t want to use too many colors or bright shades.
Product rating: I would give The Revlon Super Lustrous Sunset Lipstick – Shade 129 Frost four stars out of five stars
Where Can You Buy This?
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B006LXCAE4″ locale=”IN” tag=”shva-21″]Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, Sunset (4.2g)[/easyazon_link]
More Revlon Lipsticks?
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pure Attraction
- Revlon Seductive Sienna Lipstick : Review + Swatches
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Fuchsia Shock|Best Fuchsia Lipstick?
- Revlon Black Cherry Lipstick|Review|Swatches
- Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick Shade Trendsetter Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pearl 465 Plumalicious Review
- Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick Supermodel Review
- Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick Rose Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Siren 677 Review
- Revlon Moisture Stay Lipstick Mulberry Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Look At Me Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Shine In Pink Sizzle, Berry Couture, Rich Girl Red Review and Swatches
- Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick It Is Royal Review
- Revlon Matte Balm Standout Review
- Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm Flirtatious Review
A wearable brown colour.. This shade will go well with every shade and every attire.. My mom loves such shades..
Looks great on you :rose: :love :good:
It is a lovely shade. A perfect shade for daily wear:)