Revlon Plumalicious 465 Super Lustrous Lipstick :Revlon is a very well-known brand in the world of make-up and they have had a great customer graph for a long time now. I also own a few Revlon products now. Today, I will be reviewing one of the lipsticks called Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pearl 465 Plumalicious. Read on to know more about the product.
Price and quantity
Rs 539 for 4.2g
My experience with Revlon Plumalicious 465 Super Lustrous Lipstick
The packaging is something which I absolutely loved. It has a black body and the top of the cap is transparent and the bottom has a golden ring which makes the packaging look so beautiful.
Colour and texture
The name of the shade is “plumalicious” and has a creamy texture with a little bit of shine to it
It has a weird smell of chemicals which I didn’t like at all
I got this lipstick along with another shade of the same line. This shade I purchased since I love mauve shades and I feel they complement me really well. The name of the shade is “plus malicious” and true to the name, it is a plum shade. It has a creamy texture which glides on the lips and has a soft sheen to it. I love matte lipsticks so I might be a little biased here when I say I didn’t like that sheen with the lipstick. It doesn’t dry the lips but feathers to an extent. Also, it fades after heavy meals and transfers to an extent. I have lightly pigmented lips and this shade covers the pigmentation. All said, it doesn’t bleed and stays for a decent 5 hours if applied along with a lip primer. The best part? It is vegan. In all, this lipstick is a decent buy if you are in search of a good quality lipstick from a reputed brand at an affordable price.
- Easy to apply
- Plumalicious is an everyday shade
- Covers pigmented lips
- Classy packaging
- Wide variety of shades and types(matte, creme, sheer and pearl)
- Stays for a good 4 to 5 hours
- Doesn’t dry the lips
- Doesn’t bleed
- Not tested on animals
- Light feathering
- Not smudge proof
- Transfers to a small extent
- Fades after heavy meals
- Not-so-good fragrance
Would I repurchase or recommend this?
I will recommend this product but will not repurchase it
Glossypolish verdict: This product is not great, but not bad as well. It stays for a decent 4 to 5 hours and fades after heavy meals. If you are looking for a well branded product in an affordable range, this is the product for you. It comes in a variety of shades which you can choose from.
More Revlon Lipsticks?
- Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick Supermodel Review
- Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick Rose Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Siren 677 Review
- Revlon Moisture Stay Lipstick Mulberry Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Look At Me Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Shine In Pink Sizzle, Berry Couture, Rich Girl Red Review and Swatches
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick It Is Royal Review