Hi girls, here comes review on Revlon’s Illuminance Crème Shadow. Revlon has been really good with their products and I am quite satisfied with the Revlon products I have bought till now so far, however, I had never used any other crème shadows before buying this shadow palette and I like to wear eyeshadow in my daily makeup. So, I wanted the eyeshadow which should not look too heavy as well as it should be natural for daily use. I thought to give a try to crème shadow this time. I heard about this product and wanted to try it out. I instantly fell in love with it. I really like the cream shadows better than any regular powdery shadows I have ever gotten. It stays on really well. TIP: If you take the skin colored shadow and smooth a regular powder eyeshadow over it, the eyeshadow stays on longer! It works like a primer! The colors are also very nude, so the possibilities are endless without looking like you are trying too hard. Overall great product.
Table of Contents
Basic Information About Revlon Illuminance crème shadow #725 Va Va Va Bloom
- Revlon Creme Shadow #725 Va Va Va Bloom. Revlon eye shadow experience luminous, enchanting eyes with our highly blendable Revlon Luminance Creme Shadow. Create artistic eye looks by layering multiple colors. Long-wearing and crease-resistant. (0.12 Oz). It’s a crème based eye shadow and comes in four different shades in a single palette.
- Made in the USA
Quantity: – 23g.
Available on: – Amazon.
My Experience with Revlon Illuminance Crème Shadow #725 VA VA VA Bloom
It is a pink plum quad. Found it amazingly gorgeous, maybe because I love plums and purples way too much. The colors are silvery pink, purple, gold and deep plum. The colors in this quad were also shimmery but not as much as the precious metals one. Finally, Makeup that doesn’t make my eyes itch or my eyelids get a rash! If you use them on their own, with or without an eyeshadow primer, they crease horribly. If you use them as a base, they crease, I discovered you could only use them as a base, but using a tiny-little-bit and then put an eyeshadow over them so they won’t crease. Obviously, also using a primer before. They are nice, but since they work better with an eye shadow over, the color doesn’t show and it’s the same to use them or use any primer of any other brand. It’s good for the price but not awesome. I’m fair and I use every shade! Colors are perfection but formula stinks for longevity. It’s very easy to apply with either a synthetic brush or your finger. The formula is nothing special; it will crease like mad when applied alone. But for a base for other shadows, it’s great. Cute packaging, too. All shades are wearable and neutral for everyday makeup. Don’t get me wrong, these are much-pigmented shadows but I hardly ever use it anymore as I cannot be bothered with the extra steps in my morning makeup routine.
Overall Performance of Revlon Illuminance Crème Shadow #725 VA VA VA Bloom
- Its Ophthalmologist tested
- Includes 4 gorgeous shades
- It blends seamlessly for limitless effects
- Luminous finish brightens up eyes
- Weightless color glides on smoothly and easily with fingertips
- Fragrance-free, irritant-free, suitable for contact lens wearers
- You can create your own combinations of color by layering it on your lids.
- The texture is very smooth and creamy.
- Very wide range of colors for selection.
- Weightless so doesn’t feel heavy on your eyelids and it’s easy to remove.
- Since it’s in crème form application becomes easier.
- The case is very small and manageable so that you can carry it with you anywhere and it will not take much space.
- The Case is pretty slim and is light weight and it looks sleek and sophisticated
- No applicator included so it would have been better if it had an applicator.
- If not applied properly will look unnatural so you have to be careful while applying the shadows.
- This product is not recommended for those with the Oily eyelids.
- You have to use fingertips coz if you use a brush then it will stick on to the brush and will get wasted.
- It creases and doesn’t last on the oily eyelids.
- The quality of the case is not so good.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Sadly, won’t be repurchasing these. It doesn’t work well on oily eyelids but it works well on on -oily eyelids. I would rate it 3/5. I will recommend to those who don’t have oily eyelids.