Who is it for? Revlon Eyes Cheeks Lips Palette Romantic Nudes is for those who are looking for a complete basic face makeup palette with all nude shades.
How to apply
- Apply the base makeup first.
- Use the eyeshadow brush provided with the palette (though I prefer using my own makeup brushes to apply the makeup)
- Pout a bit in order to apply the blush on the apple of your cheeks with the help of the blush brush.
- Apply the lipstick or lip-gloss of your choice with the help of an applicator.
- Now put a smile on your face and you are good to go. ?
My experience with Revlon Eyes Cheeks Lips Palette
I really like the pigmentation of the eyeshadows but the blush is not that much pigmented. Lipsticks are highly pigmented too. Overall the pigmentation is great for a nude shades palette. Not much of blending is required.
It comes in 6 different shades of eyeshadow (1.29g each) and 2 different shades of gloss and lip color each (1.0g each) and one blush (3.9g)
The stay is not that good and one needs to do the touch-up for a long wearing time.
Packaging: it comes in a transparent black palette of the size of the palm of your hand. On the back of the palette, all the information about the palette is given. It also contains three brushes one for blush one for eyeshadow and one for both lip gloss and lip color.
It gives that glittery finish. So, matte lovers stay away!
What did I like about it?
- Variety of shades available
- Highly pigmented
- The versatility of shades (the lightest eyeshadow can be used as a highlighter or the brown shade can be used to do the eyebrows)
- Easy to blend
- All the shades being nude, it suits all skin tones
- Can be used for 1-2 years
What don’t I like about it?
- Doesn’t stay for longer hours
- Quite pricey
- Glittery finish
- Blush is not much pigmented
Would I recommend?
I didn’t really like the complete palette as it’s quite pricey and doesn’t stay for long also gives glittery. I really the variety of shades but I would not like to buy it in future.
More Makeup Palettes?
- Maybelline Blush Palette + Maybelline Master Highlight !
- Glitter Eyeshadow Palette | Maybelline Diamond Glow | Copper Brown | Swatches
- Loreal Eyeshadow Palette | Rose Nude | Swatches |Review
- Loving the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette
- NYX Cosmetics Perfect Filter Eyeshadow Palette Rustic Antique Review
- Makeup Studio Contour Palette Review
- NYX Conceal Correct Contour Palette Review
- Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours the Brave Eye shadow Palette Review
- Covergirl Eye Enhancers Country Woods 215 Eye shadow Palette Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Eyeshadow Palette Rose Quartz Pink Review
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette Review
- Laura Mercier Fall in Love Face Illuminator Palette Review
- Revlon Highlighting Palette Bronze Glow 030 Review
- Maybelline Gilded in Gold Palette Review
- Ruimio Makeup Contour Kit Highlight and Bronzing Powder Palette Review
- LORAC PRO Palette Review
- Karity 10 Creamy Lip Palette Review
- Maybelline the Nudes Palette Review
- Urban Decay Naked Palette Review
- MUA Hall of Fame Eyeshadow Palette Review
- Miss Claire Professional Eye Shadow Palette No.1 Review