Who is it for? Puna Store Brushes Set is a mini makeup brush set for people who prefer inexpensive, quality mini brushes. As they are small in size, you can travel with them easily. It includes a Blending brush, Eye bending blush, eye flat brush and a Kabuki brush.
I got it for INR 250 but the price keeps on changing
How to use?
It has 4 brushes.
- Blending brush: I use it for both applying foundation as well as for applying blushes.
- Eye Blending Brush: Due to the long bristles of this, I hardly use it for blending but instead use it for applying highlighter on cheekbones.
- Eye Flat brush: This is used to apply pigments on eyelids.
- Kabuki Brush: It is the best brush of the lot. A multi-purpose brush and can be used for anything.
My experience with Puna Store Brushes:
It comes in a beige jute bag. The bad is not an airtight bag. The brushes are very tiny and there is no shedding after washing.
Ease Of Application:
I am not much into makeup. This is the first brush set which I have bought. According to me, they are quite fantastic.
I was a little skeptical while buying this, but they turned out fine. I still prefer my fingers for applying makeup as I have full control during application, but this set comes in handy. My favorite is the Kabuki brush. I carry it in my purse. I use it to apply my Cushion Foundation, as a compact applicator and as a blush brush. The set is a mini set; it is handy, compact and useful. For INR250 you get 4 multi-purpose brushes. Quality wise I have nothing to compare it too as these are the first brushes, which I have purchased. Go for it if you are new to makeup and want to try a variety of things.
- Compact size
- Multi-Purpose brushes
- Beginner friendly
- Four brushes in a set
- Soft brushes
- No shedding
- Some people may not like the small size
- No zip lock bag available
Will I repurchase?
Not this set. Puna Store offers a variety of sets. I might choose some other one.