Hello, beauties!! Perfect skin is the dream of each & every girl. We all slather layers of makeup to achieve that rosy dreamy complexion. On to the quest of fulfilling this wish many companies came out with the concept of bb cream. From Lakmé to Garnier, Loreal, Maybelline all seem to have their own adaptation of bb cream. But recently I discovered the Ponds BB Cream which is a magic wand for all your skin concerns with very budget-friendly tag.
Rs150 for 18 grams
How to Use
Just take a small amount and dab it in small dots all over your face. Now rub it evenly to merge it evenly on your face.
My Experience with Ponds BB Cream
The packaging of the product is really very nice with all the instructions and application method clearly indicated. It is in the form of a tube so there is no need to dip your finger every time to take out the product making it very hygienic. Secondly, it has a very light texture making it very skin friendly for daily use. The product does not feel heavy at all. It doesn’t cake up or become chalky. It did not block my pores or cause irritation which I really like about it.
Another good thing about this BB cream is that it did not cause breakouts and it didn’t make my oily skin uncomfortable at all. The best thing about this BB cream is the SPF factor which is a necessity these days. I only use a tiny amount of it and I’m ready to go without a heavy feel of makeup sitting on my skin. Talking about the coverage my skin is pretty clear so it works nicely for me but if you are looking for heavy coverage this is not for you.
Overall it evens out your complexion and brightens your skin a bit. The only concerning factor is its smell. Though it is mild I would appreciate if it was fragrance-free. Overall for everyday wear, you must give it a try.
- Attractive and convenient packaging
- Easy to use and very light on the skin.
- Specially designed for Indian skin tone.
- Budget Friendly
- Doesn’t irritate or cause breakouts
- SPF Protection
- Gives a nice glow to your face
- Mild Coverage
- Available in only one shade
- Has a mild fragrance
- Won’t cover imperfections well
Overall Would I Recommend or Repurchase
Absolutely! For a light, even skin finish you must give it a try. It will definitely be a good purchase for everyday use.
More BB Creams?
- MAC Prep + Prime BB Cream Review
- Lakmé Face Magic Skin Tints Crème Review
- Olay Total Effects 7 in one BB Cream SPF 15 Review
- The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream Review
- Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream Review
- Deborah Milano 5 in 1 BB Cream Review
- L A Girl HD Pro BB Cream Review
- L’Oreal True Match Skin Idealizing BB Cream Review
- L’oreal La Creme True Match Skin Idealizing BB Cream Review
- Fair and Lovely BB Instant Fair Look Fairness Cream Review
- Maybelline Dream BB Pure 8 In 1 Beauty Balm And Skin Clearing Perfector Review
- Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Review
This is a really good bb cream. It gives good coverage too..
But the only thing is this comes in only one shade. It is slightly darker than my skin tone..
Nice review :love
love your review. you have done such beautiful make-up,,,,
Just one shade? That’s sad.
But seems like its worth a try!
Great review! :haanji