Are you Kajal lover, in search of different shades, Never step out without putting Kajal like me! Hence I am here with a review of Plum Natur Studio Kajal – Gemstone Green, Black Brilliance and Uptown Brown. Let’s see how good are these Plum Kajal?
Basic Info About Plum Natur Studio Kajal
Price: 1,485.00 INR for the set
Packaging: It comes in pencil kind of packaging with the cap. You can sharpen the pencil as per need. You get a sharpener with it which comes in cute Flip-flop covering.
Company claim: made with 100% vegan ingredients, smudge proof, waterproof formulation. Not made of 100% natural ingredients but safe on skin and Tested and approved by Ophthalmologists, dermatologists.
Hydrogenated castor oil,
Rice bran wax,
Natural vitamin E.
My Experience with Plum Natur Studio Kajal
Texture and pigmentation: Texture is soft and creamy, glides easily without hurting the skin of eyelid while applying eyeliner.Densely pigmented. Colors are intense. Gemstone Green, Uptown Brown, Have a little hint of glint for a rich look.
Sensitivity: Not for very sensitive eyes.
As soon as I opened the parcel, I saw shimmery golden bag! All goodies were stored in it. I have been using these for about 5 -6 months, I have almost used half of brown Kajal! It looks more natural than black. One more thing is that I use it for prepping my eyebrows! It looks great on brows too; I run applicator brush on the tip of the Kajal, shape brows with it tada! Eyebrows are set.
Black Brilliance: It is so intense black, so much pigmented, smooth on the skin, easy to apply as eyeliner, winged liner, and waterline. Lasts longer any Kajal I have tried so far (if I don’t remove the eye makeup on lazy days, it lasts for next day too. Wait don’t judge me! It is always good to remove makeup before sleep).
Green gemstone: whenever I see this color I think of the ocean, it is the perfect color for nice sunny Beach day or any outdoor dates. I love this color; it makes eyes pop out with a tinge of shimmer while making them seem subtle too.
Uptown Brown: I adore this color, I use it as eyebrow pencil as I mentioned earlier, it has a little hint of glint in it as Green Gemstone.Among all three shades, I like this one better.
Overall Performance of Plum Natur Studio Kajal
- Made of all good ingredients like Rice bran wax, castor oil, and Vitamin E.
- No parabens, phthalates, 100 % vegan ingredients.
- Lasts longer as the company claims, waterproof as well as smudge proof.
- Dense and creamy for easier application.
- Easy to sharpen, sharpening keeps product hygiene too.
- All three shades are very subtle.
- It feels messy to sharpen again and again.
- Bit pricey compared to other long-lasting kajals available.
- Not available at stores.
Would I recommend this product?
Yes, of course, I recommend this amazing threesome – wholesome colors, these are must-haves for any girl.
Where can you Buy This?
- Nykaa: Plum Kajal Trio
- Amazon :[easyazon_link identifier=”B075XP8BV2″ locale=”IN” tag=”shva-21″]Plum Naturstudio All Day Wear Kohl Kajal Trio[/easyazon_link]
More Plum Products ?
- Plum Goodness E-Luminence Serum : Hot or Not ?!
- Plum Chamomile and White Tea Brighten- Up Face Scrub Review
- Plum Chamomile & White Tea Glow-Getter Face Mask
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- Plum Natur Studio All-day-wear Kohl Kajal Review
- Plum Goodness Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner Review
- Plum Choco Latte Luxuriant Body Lotion Review
- Plum Goodness Grape Seed and Sea Buckthorn Light Stay Day Cream SPF 30 Review
- Plum Goodness Green Tea Clear Face Mask Review