If someone asks me what is the magical potion for glowing even-toned skin I would say – ‘Night Serums’! Yes, they are elixir which repairs your skin while you sleep and make your skin look young and happy. The one Serum which can make environment happy too would be Plum Goodness E-Luminence Serum. There are plenty of Serums available in the market the reason I chose this Serum is – It is made of 100 % vegan ingredients, Cruelty-free (not tested on animals), Parabens and phthalates free, The Serum actually works on your skin.
Table of Contents
Basic Info About Plum Goodness E-Luminence Serum
Price: 999/- INR
It is good for Normal, Dry and for sensitive skin, Brightens the skin.
It is easily available in Plum’s website, Amazon and Nykaa online (you can click on any link here to compare prices). I have bought it from the plum official website. Don’t miss their free samples when you buy products worth above 1500 INR.
My Experience with Plum Goodness E-Luminence Serum
It comes in small 30 ml pump spill-proof bottle, which keeps the product safe and clean. Pumps a pea size product sufficient for the application. If you are applying it on the neck than you might need one more pump. Packaging is compact and travel-friendly.
Texture and fragrance:
It has a gel like consistency. White translucent non- sticky, non- greasy texture. The very mild fragrance has a relaxing aroma which can recharge you after a hectic day.
I have been using this product for a month, I can notice the difference, it has made my skin even toned, reduced dark circles made look smooth and fresh. I felt it would have had little more moisture during the winter time; otherwise, I love how it gets absorbed into my skin.
I have been using it every night since I bought it, I apply it as soon as I cleanse my face with mild face wash, take a pea size of the product put dots on wrinkle-prone areas like a temple , around the nose, around the eyes work on full-face gently. Pat the skin gently with finger tips till it gets absorbed and becomes
Little dry (don’t allow it to get fully dry) layer it with a good moisturizer, I use the ‘ Plum’s e-luminence deep moisturizer works well for my skin.
Overall Performance of Plum Goodness E-Luminence Serum
- It has Vitamin B3 which is good for pigmented skin gradually reduces and make your skin look even toned.
- Protein extracts which are so essential for repair of damaged skin, It has extracted sesame protein which helps make your skin firmer and plumper than before.
- Licorice and white willow bark are the key ingredients, fights the pigmentation acts as exfoliating agents to make your skin smoother.
- Last but not least it is rich in Vitamin E, which is great for your skin’s moisture and glow.
- It is easily absorbable, gets into your skin work its magic throughout the night to make your skin better and you wake up to a healthy looking skin.
- It is made of all vegan ingredients, if you are an animal lover like me you would love it even more because it is cruelty-free and 1% of your money goes to the good cause of environment betterment.
- You might feel it is pricey.
- It would have had more moisture content so it could spread on the skin more easily.
- Not available stores.
- Since it is night serum, not has SPF
Would I recommend this product?
Yes, I would recommend this product if you are looking for a good serum for your skin at the same time if you are an Animal lover and care for nature. This is the product for you. It is pricey but worth each penny.
The serum has so many good active ingredients which are vegan to lighten and brighten your skin.
More Plum Goodness Products?
- Plum Chamomile and White Tea Brighten- Up Face Scrub Review
- Plum Chamomile & White Tea Glow-Getter Face Mask
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- Plum Natur Studio All-day-wear Kohl Kajal Review
- Plum Goodness Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner Review
- Plum Choco Latte Luxuriant Body Lotion Review
- Plum Goodness Grape Seed and Sea Buckthorn Light Stay Day Cream SPF 30 Review
- Plum Goodness Green Tea Clear Face Mask Review