What is it? Plum Chamomile & White Tea Face Mask is a clay face mask meant to detoxify and cleanse your skin to get rid of the layer of dead cells and grime. This face is meant for beauties with dry, combination and normal skin. A patch test is recommended for those with sensitive skin.
Price– 490 rupees for 60g of product.
How to use it?
The mask has to be applied in the following steps-
- Gently apply a thick layer over all areas of the face, avoid eyes and lips area.
- Wait for about 20-30 minutes or until the mask dries completely
- Wash off the mask with water.
- Do not scrub face with a towel and gently pat dry.
- Use the moisturizer of your choice.
- The mask gives a tingling sensation which subsided after 2-3 minutes.
- The mask cannot be used more than once a week.
My Experience with the Plum Chamomile & White Tea Glow-Getter Face Mask
The face mask comes in a sturdy glass tub with a plastic lid. The product is also well protected by an additional plastic lid inside the tub to prevent any leakages. But the face mask is not very travel friendly due to the glass packaging.
The face mask has a pleasant fragrance which stays as long as you are wearing the mask. It actually helps in the relaxation process when you are giving yourself a pamper session.
Texture and color-
This is a slate white mask with a very creamy and smooth texture which makes it a dream to apply to your face.
I apply a thick layer of this face mask with the help of a face brush. The mask tends to tingle my skin for a minute or two after which it settles down to do its magic. I generally tend to wash it off within 20-25 minutes of the application with plain water.
The face mask does what it promises, it does not only leave my skin feeling squeaky clean and very soft but it is also very relaxing. It surely helps to calm my skin if it is feeling dry or irritated and does a decent job at giving you a glow which stays for a day or two. Although it will take at least three or four applications to see a result with your tan.
Overall Performance of Plum Chamomile & White Tea Face Mask
- It cleans out the skin effectively
- The skin gets a visible glow
- The face mask calms down irritated skin
- Removes tan in a couple of uses
- Full of anti-oxidants
- It does not break out my very sensitive skin
- Free of all harsh chemicals like parabens, phthalates, SLS, PABA and many more.
- It is a vegan product
- It does not travel-friendly due to the glass packaging
- Some may find the tub packaging a little unhygienic as you may transfer bacteria during scooping out product.
- Some may find the product to be a tiny bit expensive
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I would surely repurchase this product and a hundred percent recommend it to all. It may be a little bit expensive but it is worth every penny you spend.
More Plum Products?
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- Plum Chamomile & White Tea Sheer Matte Day Cream SPF50 Review
- Plum Natur Studio All-day-wear Kohl Kajal Review
- Plum Goodness Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner Review