What is it? Plum Chamomile and White Tea Brighten- Up Face Scrub is a face scrub loaded with walnut powder and cellulose beads which promises to give a gentle scrub to remove the layer of dead cells to brighten up the skin. Beauties with dry, combination and normal skin shall face no issues with this face scrub. A patch test is recommended for those with sensitive skin.
Rs.375 for 75gm
How to use it?
The face scrub can be used in the following way-
- Start out with a freshly cleansed face.
- Massage scrub on forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin, in an upward-outward circular motion.
- Wash off with plain water.
- Make sure to apply a moisturizer and sunscreen post the use of the scrub.
- Do not use this face scrub more than thrice a week.
- If you have sensitive skin, make sure to do a patch test before using the product.
My Experience with the Plum Brighten- Up Face Scrub
Packaging- The face scrub comes in a sturdy plastic tube with a flip cap. This makes the product travel-friendly and is a plus for the hygiene brigades.
Fragrance- The fragrance of the scrub is quite heavenly due to the chamomile extracts. It is exceptionally calming and helps you wind down during your me-time.
Texture and color- The scrub is a muddy white color with the walnut powder giving it tints of brown. The scrub is quite gritty but not abrasive to the skin making it frequently usable.
Texture and Color- The face scrub comes in a light brown color and has a fairly gritty texture being a scrub. The scrub has orange cellulose beads and walnut shell powder which makes it rough in texture and gives it that distinctive color.
My Experience- I use this scrub twice a week and massage it with a light hand for a minute focusing on my nose. It does not irritate or agitate my skin even though I have extremely sensitive skin, rather it calms down my skin.
The face scrub fares well to its promises. It cleans up my face without drying it out unlike a lot of face scrub. Also, it has helped to deeply cleanse my face and helps me with those pesky blackheads. This face scrub surely gives a good scrub to give a slight glow and remove the stubborn tan with repeated use.
- It gives a good scrub without irritating the skin
- It does not cause breakouts or redness on my sensitive skin
- The scrub removes the tan in 3 to 4 uses.
- It effectively gives you a brighter looking skin.
- The fragrance is very relaxing.
- The product is vegan and free of harsh chemicals.
- Tube packaging makes it hygienic to use and travel-friendly.
- Not all sensitive skin beauties may be able to use it.
- It takes a couple of uses to see effective results.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
This face scrub has become my holy grail. It may take a couple of uses to show results but as it is not very harsh on the skin, I must recommend it to all of you to give this one a whirl.
More Plum Products?
- Plum Chamomile & White Tea Glow-Getter Face Mask
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- Plum Natur Studio All-day-wear Kohl Kajal Review
- Plum Goodness Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner Review
- Plum Choco Latte Luxuriant Body Lotion Review
- Plum Goodness Grape Seed and Sea Buckthorn Light Stay Day Cream SPF 30 Review
- Plum Goodness Green Tea Clear Face Mask Review