Who is it for? Plum Age Specialist Cream is for all those ladies who need hydrated, nourished, UV-protected, and wrinkle-free skin all day long.
Rs. 875 for 50ml
How to use it?
Apply a single dot each on your forehead, cheeks, chin, nose, arms, & neck and rub it gently. Allow at least 10 mins before you step out for the effective result.
My experience with Plum Age Specialist SPF45 Bright years all Day Defence Cream:
This all-day cream comes in a purse-friendly pump bottle with a white color body. It has a transparent cap and some of its information is also printed on its backside. The packaging makes it very handy and easy to carry.
The texture of Plum Age specialist cream is a little thick so you just need a single drop for good results.
Plum Age Specialist cream is a multi-tasking cream that makes the skin hydrated and nourished, protect it from harmful sun rays, help to fight the aging problem, and makes it look brighter. Because of its texture, you just need to apply a single dot each on your cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin to get a perfect look. It gets absorb on the skin very easily but I found that this cream is better suited to those who have skin color similar to that of cream otherwise May leave a white cast.
- All in one cream
- Contains aloe juice which soothes and calms the skin
- Convenient to use and travel-friendly
- A little bit costly
- May leave a white cast
Will I recommend this?
Yes, I do recommend it as I am loving this product.
More by Plum?
- Nykaa Mischievous Plum Lipstick Review
- Plum Grape Seed And Sea Buckthorn Night Cream
- Plum Kajal Angel Eyes Kohl – What do I Think About it ?
- Plum Natur Studio Kajal – Gemstone Green , Black Brilliance and Uptown Brown !
- Plum Goodness E-Luminence Serum : Hot or Not ?!
- Plum Chamomile and White Tea Brighten- Up Face Scrub Review
- Plum Chamomile & White Tea Face Mask Review
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer Review
- Plum Chamomile & White Tea Sheer Matte Day Cream SPF50 Review