Today I will be talking about my HG Toner: the Pixi Glow Tonic. But before I talk about this Pixi Toner, I must stress: Toners are really important. I will tell you why –
- If you have dry skin – they clean and hydrate
- If you have oily skin – they remove excess oil, deeply cleanse your pores and gently exfoliate
- If you have combination skin- they exfoliate and balance your skin
Now gone are the days when just cleaning pores deeply, was the work for toners. Now toners need to gently exfoliate the skin and increase the turn over rate of the dead cells. This makes your skin looking younger for a longer time and also make way for better absorption of all serums and creams.
The struggle to find the perfect toner is real. It really is! I have tried tons and tons of toners. My Alpha H Liquid Gold is amazing, but it cannot be used daily. I tried truckloads of toners to find the right match—and here it is!
What is it?
Exfoliating facial glow tonic™. It helps tone, firm and tightens the skin. It removes dead skin cells for the healthier looking skin. For all skin types. Alcohol-free
- Exfoliates and purifies the skin with Glycolic Acid
• Ginseng improves circulation and energizes
• Aloe vera soothes and hydrates
• Refines the appearance of pores
• Gently accelerates cell renewal to reveal a brighter, glowing complexion
• Balances heal and soothe for radiant, healthier looking skin
• Suitable for all skin types
• Not tested on animals
• Volume: 250ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
How To Apply
- Use: Either in the AM and PM or when needed
• Step 1: Cleanse your face
• Step 2: Saturate a cotton pad with the Glow Tonic and sweep across face, neck, and décolletage (avoiding eye area)
• Step 3: Follow with the serum or moisturizer
My Experience with Pixi Glow Tonic
This toner comes ins a sturdy plastic bottle. The packaging is hygienic and it is easy to dispense the product. After washing my face, I pat dry my skin. Then after applying on cotton, I swipe it with light pressure in a single direction on my face. It doesn’t sting, it doesn’t irritate the skin- it simply does what a dream toner should do. It mildly exfoliates, keeps excess oil at bay and works like a charm for my sensitive skin.
If you want a heavy duty exfoliation once a week, apply generously and skip a moisturizer, It’s like giving yourself a mild exfoliating facial peel at home minus skin stripping 😉
Overall Performance of Pixi Glow Tonic
- Balances the skin
- Mildly exfoliating
- Affordable and will last you a long time
- Absolutely none
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
This is my HG toner. Highly recommended!!
More Pixi Products?