As you all know how badly I wanted to buy all the products by Patisserie de Bain but my pocket begged me to stop; I am here with another cranberry product, this time it is Patisserie de Bain Cranberries & Cream Bath and Shower Crème ,
I wanted to buy the entire cranberry range but sadly, only two of them were in stock. Anyway, I present you the review of this Crème. Yeah, I know, you must now be wondering why it is a Crème and not gel. I have the answer to that for which you will have to read further.
Basic Info of Patisserie de Bain Cranberries & Cream Bath and Shower Crème
You can buy this on bathitup.com
Price: Rs 480
Net Weight: 200ml
Brand Claims: Whether you are a bath or a shower person delight your senses with this sweetly scented Bath & Shower Crème. Cranberries & Cream swirls with scents of fresh fruit and sweet Chantilly cream as the crème gently cleanses your skin and leaves it smelling positively delectable!
How to use?
- If you are a bath person then mix a generous amount of crème into the water to create super sweet scented bubbles.
- If you are a shower person then use the crème in your hands to gently cleanse your skin.
How was my experience with Patisserie de Bain Cranberries & Cream Bath and Shower Crème
Packaging: The packaging is super adorable in a cream and pink dotted matte tube with white flip open cap. The tube is extremely large. But somehow, it is travel-friendly because it does not spill.
Fragrance: The fragrance is drool-worthy and irresistible. I love cranberries and to get its fragrance infused in a bath & shower crème is a gift in disguise. The fragrance fades away after less than 1 hour. This happens whether you take a bath or shower.
Texture and Lathering: The texture is gel like with a creamy finish and is pink in color. I will give the lathering on the basis of shower and bath both.
- Shower: Lathering is not that good while having a shower as compared with soap. The Shower Crème leaves a creamy essence later on.
- Bath: The Bath Crème lathers up extremely well in a bath tub. I loved those scented white froth brimming in the tub. The fragrance freshened up the mood immediately.
Experience: So, I enjoyed this Bath & Shower Crème only in a bath tub and not during shower. There was 20% froth while having a shower as compared to having a bath. The fragrance does not last that long but I loved the creamy leftover on my skin after bath and shower. This only proves that the Chantilly cream did its work amazingly. And this is the reason the product is Crème and not gel.
Overall Performance by Patisserie de Bain Cranberries & Cream Bath and Shower Crème
- Irresistible cranberry fragrance
- Adorable packaging
- leaves creamy essence on body-keeps skin moisturized
- Works best as a bath product
- Suitable for all skin types
- Contains Castor oil
- No added parabens
- Does not lather well while having a shower
- Fragrance fades away after less than 1 hour
Would I consider recommending or repurchasing?
Looking at what the crème does in a bath tub, I am sure to buy this again and again. Maybe I will try other fragrances this time. And I will recommend it to you only if you are a bath person; otherwise, it will be completely useless to buy this product.