What is it and who is it for? Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Kesar is a Deep moisturizing and hydrating skin care product. Makes your skin soft and smooth. Effectively reduces dark spots, acne, and pigmentation. Suited for both oil and dry skin types.
Rs. 50 for 60 ml
How to Use:
Ways to use Patanjali Saundharya Aloe Vera Kesar Chandan Gel:
- Night Mask: Wash your face and remove make-up [if any]. Apply a thick layer of the gel to your face and neck area. Leave all night and wash it off with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Make-up Primer: We can apply this gel as a make-up primer too. After applying your toner and sunscreen, apply a layer of Patanjali Saundarya aloe Vera Kesar Chandan gel as a make-up primer. This is non-sticky and light when compared to the regular gel.
- Treating Pigmentation: Mix a teaspoon of Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Kesar Chandan Gel, honey, curd and lemon juice each. Apply this mixture with a cotton ball over the affected areas and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with cold water. Results are similar to regular aloe vera gel.
My Experience with Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel Kesar Chandan
You all know that I have been using the regular Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel for the past year. I have used this new Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Kesar Chandan for the past 2 months.
I want to choose the better of these two products. When I started using the new gel, I really could not discriminate the effects of the gel from the previous one. It works better as a regular make-up primer as it’s non-sticky and light.
A month ago I had dark spots on each of my hands, so I have decided to strictly use Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel Kesar Chandan for my right hand and Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel regular for my left hand.
See the results to yourself. I have nothing to say. I can’t radically differentiate between them.
Stating the obvious guys! The new gel is a bit expensive than compared to the regular. Why use this when the oldie is doing fine for fewer bucks!
- Effectively moisturizes your skin leaving it supple and soft.
- Treats acne, roughness, and dryness.
- Non-sticky than compare to the regular Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
- Reduces skin pigmentation and dark spots.
- The low percentage of Kesar & Chandan [only 0.1% of Chandan and 0.01% of Kesar]
- Expensive (only compared to regular Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel)
Overall would I Repurchase and Recommend?
Yes, I will buy it again. I will only use it as a make-up premier. It is a very good product but nothing different from the regular Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel. The percentage of Kesar and Chandan is too low to contribute to any radical benefits. I think the regular Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel will serve the same purpose.