Today I will be reviewing Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser, which was recommended by my grandmother. Famous and renowned Baba Ramdev in India markets Patanjali products, so the amount of trust people have on his products is unbelievable.
My grand mother is particular about my hair because it had turned dry, so she wanted me to try this shampoo containing natural ingredients like Reetha, Bhringraj, Henna, Shikakai, Tulsi, Haldi, Amla, Neem, Alo Vera etc.
Rs 75 for 200 ml.
How to use:
Take 2-3 ml on the palm. Massage on wet hair & rinse.
My experience with Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser has a very refreshing fruity smell, which I love the most about it. Both people having oily and dry hair can use it. With all the herbal ingredients it contains it does not have any kind of side effect.
The product comes in a simple white opaque bottle with a brown flip open cap, easy to use. The consistency of the product is not very thick or runny, spreads easily and lathers really well. The liquid is brown in color.
My reason behind using it was the content of amazing natural ingredients, which really worked for me, made my hair really soft and shiny. I have even noticed less of hair fall. The shampoo lathers a lot and even deep cleans the scalp.
- Lovely Aroma
- Content of natural ingredients
- Makes hair feel clean & soft
- Gives shine
- Reduces hair fall
- Lathers well
- Leaves no residue behind
- Amazing Price
Would I recommend ?
I would definitely recommend and I would like to try a few more Kesh Kanti range of Patanjali hair cleaners. For this price, it is definitely recommended to try the product.
More haircare by Patanjali?
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Colour Protection Hair Conditioner Review
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Conditioner Almond Review
- Make Your Own Hair Conditioner Using Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel !!
- Patanjali Almond Hair Oil Review
- Patanjali Damage Control Hair Conditioner is Affordable and
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser with Milk Protein Review
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Aloe Vera Hair Cleanser Review