Patanjali Aloe Vera Juice – My Personal Experience: We are all aware of an Indian brand that is hitting the Indian market hard and it’s desi products are giving a stiff competition to the videsi products. Yes, you have guessed it right, it’s none other than baba Ramdev’s brand Patanjali. The reason why they have gained much popularity is that the products are ayurvedic and pocket-friendly as well. One of their most splendid product is Patanjali aloe Vera juice.
MRP 200 for 1 liter
20-25 ml twice a day with the same quantity of water or as directed by a physician. Shake well before use.
- Each 10 ml contains 9.47 ml of aloe Vera juice (aloe barbadensis)
- Green aloe Vera leaf
- Xanthan gum
- Sorbitol 70%
- Citric acid
- Preservatives: sodium benzoate (food grade) & potassium sorbate (food grade)
Useful for indigestion, immunity, skin diseases, cholesterol, diabetes etc.
Patanjali aloe Vera juice comes packed in a green colored plastic bottle which is a little difficult to carry as it is very large. All the details like ingredients, shelf life, the dosage is mentioned on the bottle itself.
Being a juice, it is thin in consistency but the great thing is that we can clearly see traces of aloe gel in the juice as it does not dissolve completely and settles at the bottom which is why it is recommended to shake well before use. It is transparent in color with no smell to it.
Benefits of Patanjali aloe Vera juice
- This juice can be used as a mouth rinse at night. Aloe Vera juice is known to prevent infections inside the mouth and promotes healthy tooth and gums.
- Aloe Vera is known for its fat-burning properties. Has this juice mixed with water on an empty stomach? It will help in detoxifying your body and aid weight loss process.
- We all know aloe gel is an ingredient we commonly find in many skincare products. Consuming aloe juice gives a glow from within kind of a glow. it helps in curing acne, pigmentation, dark spots and also relieves sunburns.
- Aloe Vera juice can be used to promote hair growth. Add this juice to your hair packs and it will not only nourish and condition your hair but will also provide luster and bounce to your hair.
- If you suffer from heartburns, try consuming aloe Vera juice. Aloe Vera juice has anti-inflammatory properties which may prove to be helpful in treating heartburns.
Although people have not complained of any side effects of this juice in general people with a sensitive stomach should consume it in moderate quantity only and increase its intake gradually.
It is also mentioned that Patanjali aloe Vera juice is not to be consumed by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
I started consuming this juice a while ago and I have seen some changes in my body. I drink it with warm water on an empty stomach and then I drink another plain glass of warm water only. I have acne issues and my pimples have reduced to some extent and yes now I can see some glow on my skin. My hair has become a bit shiny than before. I can’t say about weight loss but I definitely feel more energetic (for a while at least).
- This Juice has no artificial colors, flavors and fragrance.
- It is very easily available.
- Made in India.
- You have to consume the juice quickly almost within one month.
Would I recommend?
Yes! With regular usage, you can see a lot of health benefits. It is affordable and will last you very long.