Who is it for? Parachute Coconut Oil is the right choice for that looking for a good quality oil that provides nutrition for hair and skin.
500ml for Rs.199
Sensitivity Skin Alert
My Experience with Parachute Coconut Oil
Colour and Texture
The oil is transparent with a smooth texture. It is not very thick and smells of pure coconuts.
The liquid comes in a Persian blue plastic bottle with a pointed tip. The tip is tightly sealed to avoid leakage. The packing is not great but it is good.
Living in a hot place taught me that heat can cause a number of problems to the body. The sun has caused my hair volume to decrease and affect my skin. Parachute’s coconut oil is 100% pure made from the finest coconuts. I used this coconut oil in various hair mask recipes in hopes that my hair fall would decrease and it sure did. Parachute did not only decrease my hair fall but it also made my skin smooth.
Coconut oil contains Vitamin E and other healthy fats which make the skin nourished and it also contains properties to save dry skin and relax your body.
How to use
- Take a generous amount of oil and rub them on your palms
- Widen the gap between your fingers to cover a large portion of the head
- Slowly massage your scalp with the oil. Take more if needed
Note- Apply slowly to avoid straining your hair roots.
- Apply the oil from the root to the tip of your hair to cover the split ends
- Let your hair sit for at least an hour
- Wash your hair gently with shampoo and lukewarm water
Note- Hot water may increase hair loss.
- Pour some Parachute oil into a cup and heat it mildly
- Apply the oil generously on your scalp and the tips
- Let your hair sit for an hour before being washed, preferably in cool water
For best results, follow any of the methods thrice a week.
Suggestion– I’d suggest to oil the hair and leave it overnight for quicker results.
- Promotes hair growth
- Conditions your hair
- Controls hair loss
- Helps dry skin
- Smoothens the skin.
- Both men and woman can use it
- Reduces body heat
- The oil is edible
- Makes your hand feel oily
- Makes the hair look oily and sticky
- Consumption of excess oil leads to diarrhea
- Hair will feel damp if not washed properly
- Carrying the bottle is not travel-friendly
I will definitely recommend this product.
More Parachute Oils?
- Parachute Advanced Coconut Serum Oil Post-Wash Hair Nourisher Review
- Parachute Advanced Jasmine Hair Oil Review
- Parachute Advanced Deep Conditioning Hot Hair Oil Review
- Parachute Advanced Coconut Créme Oil Pre-wash Hair Nourisher
- Parachute Advanced Aloe Vera Enriched Coconut Hair Oil Review
- Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic Gold Hair Oil Review